`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wisconsin Badger Fans..... Lets "JUMP AROUND..."

Wisconsin Badger Fans..... Lets "JUMP AROUND..."
.... Cuz our Badgers are ROSE BOWL BOUND!!!!

Congrats to Michigan St for putting up one helluva fight! They gave a phenominal effort, but in the end, Im glad my Badgers came out on top. Next stop... Pasadena vs Oregon.
Oregon will be ONE TOUGH matchup. But hopefully King Russ & Montee "Ball'n" can give the ducks a tough, down & dirty Big 10 football fight!

Best of luck to each team!! Smile

Photobucket
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

RE: Wisconsin Badger Fans..... Lets "JUMP AROUND..."
They got real lucky on that call of running into the kicker. That guy has broadway in his future the way he flopped. Hell of a game though. Good luck with the ducks

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]

I'll be rooting for them! Go Big Ten!
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

(12-04-2011, 12:23 AM)ivan527444 Wrote: They got real lucky on that call of running into the kicker. That guy has broadway in his future the way he flopped. Hell of a game though. Good luck with the ducks
Thanks. Yeah, he definetly got hit in the leg, but even as a Wisconsin fan, I will admit he did a great job of acting. I think overall though, the game was called pretty well. I disagreed with a few here & there, but hey, thats why Im the fan & not a ref, lol. You guys DEFINETLY played ONE TOUGH *SS GAME!! Madd props to the Spartans for a well fought game. They'll be back in it next year! But I pity who ever has to play Michigan St in a bowl game, cuz I think the Spartans are gonna play p*ssed & open up a can of whoop *ss on whoever they play!!
(12-04-2011, 12:28 AM)Duchovny2 Wrote: CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks duch!! Congrats to buyou bengals!! Looks like a BCS championship in their future! I cant see ANYONE beating them! They are playing some phenominal football!

(12-04-2011, 12:30 AM)mrgonzodad Wrote: I'll be rooting for them! Go Big Ten!
Thanks gonzo! I know you're not a 'Sconsin fan, but I appreciate the support!! Smile
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

Was really glad to see the discarded Russel Wilson get his due, and congrats to the Badgers. Thought they were the best team in the Big 10 all season.
Good night, my Tigers win the ACC and someone NC State thought was expendable won a Title as well!!
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

(12-04-2011, 12:45 AM)phoenixrising34 Wrote: Was really glad to see the discarded Russel Wilson get his due, and congrats to the Badgers. Thought they were the best team in the Big 10 all season.
Good night, my Tigers win the ACC and someone NC State thought was expendable won a Title as well!!
It was a good nite, phoenix! Im really glad to see King Russ shine & its refreshing to see a legit QB behind center at Wisconsin. We dont get that too often, lol. Smile

Congrats to Clemson as well. I was rooting for them. Im jus not a big V-Tech fan!!
Packers HOF Autos

Go Ducks!!
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

(12-04-2011, 01:34 AM)koolkellygirl Wrote: Go Ducks!!
Haha! I knew an Oregon fan had to show up sooner or later! Thanks Kelly! Smile
Good luck to both teams!! And may the best team win!!

GO BADGERS!! Wink
Packers HOF Autos

Rose Bowl, baby!! WOO HOO!
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection