`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4 blasters and a few packs Harper Mania !!

4 blasters and a few packs Harper Mania !!
I went shopping in Colorado today with my family. We had an awesome day eating at Joe's crab shack, singing carols in the car, just an awesome day. Anyways I got 3 blasters of Chrome, 1 Blaster of update and 1 rack pack of Bowman draft picks. I had some great hits, in 1 box of chrome I got all these Harpers, base bp111, die cut, bowmans best and throw back !! All in 1 blaster box. I told my wife holy crap in 1 blaster this is crazy.. So on my last box of chrome I am into my second pack, I slid off the the top card and I see Blue marker, Its HARPER !! On card chrome auto refactor # 425/500 !!!!!! I screamed so loud the neighbors could hear me !! (its not for trade or for sale) Then my pack of draft picks I open the top part and out fall an Gold auto refactor #/50 of Thornburg !!! Holy cow what a great day. And then the update blaster I got in hopes of finishing my set I pulled the Maris comm. patch for my PC. I chose to go retail today over hobby. dont knw why, just a gut feeling I had. I will put all cards that are for trade in my org, each chrome blaster had a purple ref. and a die cut all I dont need for my set are Ft. Will do my best to have them in by tomorrow morning.

[Image: SAM_0910.jpg]

[Image: SAM_0909.jpg]

[Image: SAM_0915.jpg]

[Image: SAM_0914.jpg]

[Image: SAM_0912.jpg]

[Image: SAM_0913.jpg]

RE: 4 blasters and a few packs Harper Mania !!
It turns out you don't have to buy a case to pull a case hit! Nice picking wish I had that kind of luck in retail! Best I ever pulled out of retail was in Heritage 09 3 auto's in same blaster actually in one pack!
But I would take that harper all day!

I stopped buying hobby in the last 6 months. I have done way better in retail. honestly from Target, not wal mart. I have been super lucky.

nice hits!! i do the same on blasters from target. but at walmart i but the rack packs. had a game used relic in one of those packs.

wow, great thornburg!
collecting Cheslor Cuthbert.
I can 50/50 midwest league autos.
[Image: chesbatting-2-1.jpg]

Thanks, the Thornburg is up for trade.

Verry Nice Pulls Man!!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball