`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New deal for Madden thanks to superynaldo lol

New deal for Madden thanks to superynaldo lol
Since he showed me Im price gouging I decided to do a new simple deal. Offer me a card with a b/v of $100-$150 and its yours!!!

No list of names just something nice will do. thanks.

Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

RE: Will sell or trade my Madden 12 Hall of Fame Edition on PS3 for Marino or other HOFer
$90??? Really??? Have you bothered checking eBay???
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

RE: Will sell or trade my Madden 12 Hall of Fame Edition on PS3 for Marino or other HOFer
(12-03-2011, 08:53 PM)superynaldo Wrote: $90??? Really??? Have you bothered checking eBay???
Im not eBay : ) and Im not going to eat 30 bucks if I dont have to. Plus its really up to which cards are offered that matters most. If its something I like then I will eat whatever I have to. All I know is I have mint copy of madden that needs a home : )

Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(12-03-2011, 09:54 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Im not eBay : ) and Im not going to eat 30 bucks if I dont have to. Plus its really up to which cards are offered that matters most. If its something I like then I will eat whatever I have to. All I know is I have mint copy of madden that needs a home : )
Fair enough ...Wink just thinking the price might be a tad too high, but hey, what do I know???

RE: New deal for Madden thanks to superynaldo lol
Bump with new deal!!!
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Being people can't even get half book these days for their cards these days, that's a great deal... Someone that needs Madden needs to grab this one for sure...

(12-04-2011, 12:31 PM)superynaldo Wrote: Being people can't even get half book these days for their cards these days, that's a great deal... Someone that needs Madden needs to grab this one for sure...
My thoughts exactly!!! So who wants it???
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Any madden fans out there?
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869