IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upper Deck Texas autos

Upper Deck Texas autos
I am looking to pick up some of the new Upper Deck's University of
Texas autographs.

Let me know who you have and what you want in return.

Thanks,

RE: Upper Deck Texas autos
Hi Ron! No one has shown any here other than kpop, but we'll keep an eye!!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

I honestly wish you good luck! I've been trying to pick up some OU ones and nothing! Seems like the only people who bought the boxes are fans who wouldn't give them up. I picked up one box of OU and loved it though the auto I got could have been better lol.
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

(12-04-2011, 01:58 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Hi Ron! No one has shown any here other than kpop, but we'll keep an eye!!
Yes, Josh got two of the very ones I had hoped to pick up. He just beat me to the local and picked two awesome boxes. Got to keep hoping the three or four I would like to have show up

I can't complain since I pulled my Colt McCoy in my second box.

Thanks for the reply.

(12-04-2011, 01:58 PM)mooncricket916 Wrote: I honestly wish you good luck! I've been trying to pick up some OU ones and nothing! Seems like the only people who bought the boxes are fans who wouldn't give them up. I picked up one box of OU and loved it though the auto I got could have been better lol.
Understand, I picked out some packs of OU on two different trips to the local. Hit an auto of a center from the 70's and a Paul Thompson auto.

(12-04-2011, 04:08 PM)ronfir Wrote: Yes, Josh got two of the very ones I had hoped to pick up. He just beat me to the local and picked two awesome boxes. Got to keep hoping the three or four I would like to have show up

I can't complain since I pulled my Colt McCoy in my second box.

Thanks for the reply.

Understand, I picked out some packs of OU on two different trips to the local. Hit an auto of a center from the 70's and a Paul Thompson auto.
You wouldn't still have those would ya? I'd love to try and get those from ya...

[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]