`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Break (that I'm sharing) with scans - 2 '11 Finest boxes, 1 Bowman Jumbo box

RE: First Break (that I'm sharing) with scans - 2 '11 Finest boxes, 1 Bowman Jumbo box
Wow great break man! too bad those bravos aren't for trade ha. But I would be interested in the Ackley and the Profar autos
My Website: thepointguard.weebly.com
Also Collecting: Five Star Autos, '50s Topps Sets
Current Top Wants: '15 Chipper Jones & Other Five Star Autos
[Image: PGBanner_zps899b0bff.jpg]

RE: First Break (that I'm sharing) with scans - 2 '11 Finest boxes, 1 Bowman Jumbo box
(12-03-2011, 01:03 AM)magneto2 Wrote: Nice Pulls especially the superfractor! If I were you I would sell that thing either now or when season starts up again. That is insane luck you had there well done! Just out of curiosity where did you find a jumbo of bowman?
I picked the jumbo up online, I think I ended up slightly overpaying (I think $140), got suckered into what I thought was a "black friday" deal at a place I've bought online for and I've seen them a bit cheaper elsewhere.
(12-03-2011, 11:09 AM)Merovius Wrote: Maybe a dumb question but which one is the superfractor?
In the second to last image, its the middle card on the row on the right, the gold colored one.

WOW, now that is break

sweet break, if you're trading anything I'd be interested in the Profar
take a look at my organize, I have something you like...

[Image: imag0256s.jpg]

Cano and superfractor gone, all other non-Braves still available FT.

Nice break. Thanks for sharing
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

Nice hit on that plate, if you decide to trade it hit me up
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

congrats!