`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Break (that I'm sharing) with scans - 2 '11 Finest boxes, 1 Bowman Jumbo box

First Break (that I'm sharing) with scans - 2 '11 Finest boxes, 1 Bowman Jumbo box
I haven't opened a box in several years, but always like the finest set. I got something I've never even seen in person before, and better yet, it was of one of the Braves rookies...an autographed Yellow Printing Plate 1/1! They're sort of eerie looking in person, but definitely exciting for me. Out of curiosity, anybody know what that sort of thing would fetch (not that I'm considering moving it).

Also of any note, an auto relic Robinson Cano Finest Moments / 274 and a dual relic auto of Julio Teheran / 199. Autos of Dustin Ackley and Eric Sogard both / 499.

In the Jumbo box, I landed one of the Superfractors (though I've never heard of the player, Garin Cecchini) and autos of Jurickson Profar, Greg Halman, and Addison Reed. All FS/FT that aren't Braves.

Well, better than I'd expected, 2 1/1s in 3 boxes is pretty unreal (only the 2nd and 3rd in my entire collection), hopefully I don't go totally off the deep end buying more, though I do see some more of the Finest in my future, I just always liked their look and they are sharp this year.

Thanks for looking!

(my bad on the size, I'll learn for next time on the single-card shots...)

[Image: RandallDelgadoYellowPrintingPlate.jpg]

[Image: RobinsonCanomemauto.jpg]

[Image: Teherandualmemauto.jpg]

[Image: DustinAckleyauto.jpg]

[Image: Hits2.jpg]

[Image: Hits1.jpg]

[Image: Hits2.jpg]

[Image: Hits1.jpg]

RE: First Break (that I'm sharing) with scans - 2 '11 Finest boxes, 1 Bowman Jumbo box
WOW! Amazing breaks!
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

RE: First Break (that I'm sharing) with scans - 2 '11 Finest boxes, 1 Bowman Jumbo box
Wow!! Love the Cano!!!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

mmmm id love that plate
I collect current Braves and Braves Prospects Autograph, Memorabilia, First Year and Rookie Cards.

Don't Click Here.

[Image: 5WSGR.png]

If your willing to trade the Cano let me know. You can check my org and make me an offer.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

Nice Pulls especially the superfractor! If I were you I would sell that thing either now or when season starts up again. That is insane luck you had there well done! Just out of curiosity where did you find a jumbo of bowman?

check me for the cano ackley and u can check me for the cherien a well if they are ft
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

i could really use the ackley. check me for a trade
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

Nice break, maybe you could come open a couple boxes for me lol. Interested in the Garin Cecchini Super...check my organize if you're interested.

Maybe a dumb question but which one is the superfractor?