`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Target Longevity + Topps Gas Station Pack + 2 More Target Longevity

2 Target Longevity + Topps Gas Station Pack + 2 More Target Longevity
I had a few coupons and gift cards and I had been wanting to bust a couple of the Longevity boxes. I really like it. It feels like breaking a hobby box for only $50. Smile

[Image: tg-hits-1.jpg]

[Image: tg-hits-2.jpg]

[Image: tg-hits-3.jpg]

A few nights before I went to get gas and picked up a pack of Topps from the local convenience store. I couldn't believe one of these was in the pack.

[Image: gs-topps-hit-1.jpg]

I had a few more gift certificates and coupons so I hit up two more of these. Not as happy as I was with the first two but I am still not upset considering I got 20% off.

[Image: tg-hits-4.jpg]

[Image: tg-hits-5.jpg]

[Image: tg-hits-6.jpg]
[Image: redskinsbanner.png]

RE: 2 Target Longevity + Topps Gas Station Pack
I really really really like the Longevity product lol, IDK why exactly but I do. Have broken 2 boxes myself and always check the 3 targets around me whenever I'm near em! lol I like the harper btw Smile and even the red akeem ayers. Nice break.
SuperCollecting: Jamie Harper of the TN Titans & Lee Smith Buffalo Bills Patriots 5th rd TE from Marshall. Also TN Titans, Recent Former TN Vols, Ladanian Tomlinson for my 8 yr old son and various others. Sets for 2011 R&S, 2011 Threads, 2011 Inception Base & Blue, 2011 Platinum & Gold, 2011 Finest

(12-02-2011, 10:54 AM)TRAVISTURNER Wrote: I really really really like the Longevity product lol, IDK why exactly but I do. Have broken 2 boxes myself and always check the 3 targets around me whenever I'm near em! lol I like the harper btw Smile and even the red akeem ayers. Nice break.
As I was opening these I was saying "I really like this product".

Too bad it isn't in the online price guide yet. Sad

Think rw34 is gonna want that pettis....34/***....lol
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

Not bad! Please please please check my for the Polamalu!!! Could really use that!

Thanks
Looking for Urlacher 1/1s, and 2000 Rookie Year Cards (especially BGS/PSA)
Also looking for Devin Hester 1/1s & Supercollecting Lance Briggs!

(12-02-2011, 11:20 PM)dabears 1985 Wrote: Not bad! Please please please check my for the Polamalu!!! Could really use that!

Thanks
I will as soon as the site is fully functional again. You have first dibs.

RE: 2 Target Longevity + Topps Gas Station Pack + 2 More Target Longevity
Thank you. Sny particular player or team you're looking for? I can check my stuff now because not everything is in my organize

Thanks
Looking for Urlacher 1/1s, and 2000 Rookie Year Cards (especially BGS/PSA)
Also looking for Devin Hester 1/1s & Supercollecting Lance Briggs!

lmk what u need for the torrey smith!
[Image: hcE98W9.png]

COLLECTING SEYI AJIROTUTU AND VINCENT BROWN

AJIROTUTU PC: 44/140 31%
WITHOUT 1/1's: 36/103 35%
1/1's: 4/37 11%

(12-03-2011, 02:34 PM)dabears 1985 Wrote: Thank you. Sny particular player or team you're looking for? I can check my stuff now because not everything is in my organize

Thanks
Redskins.

I am particularly looking for Niles Paul, Roy Helu, and Leonard Hankerson. I will look at anything Redskins except Clinton Portis. Also, if you even suggest a Donovan McNabb card with him in a Redskins jersey the trade is off!!! Smile