`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
PULLED FIRST KOBE AUTO.

PULLED FIRST KOBE AUTO.
Was on my way to work and stopped by a card shop and bought 2 packs of 10-11 absolute memorabilia and finally had a good hit. The last few boxes I have bought had me discouraged but this is why I keep buying.....

The card is a 2010-11 Absolute Memorabilia NBA Icons Materials Signatures #9 Kobe Bryant 03/25 I will add a scan when I get home on saturday.

It is for trade for a Jordan of equal value.

RE: PULLED FIRST KOBE AUTO.
what kind of jordan stuff you looking for?

Nice Hit! Can't wait to see a scan of it. My first Kobe auto I got was in Prestige.

Nice hit!
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

first kobe i pulled was also from this years absolute, in my sig. i love that product. nice hit, and it definitely keeps us coming back for more.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

(11-30-2011, 11:52 PM)dogboy34 Wrote: what kind of jordan stuff you looking for?
I am looking for auto or jersey would love an jersey/auto but don't think there is a Jordan jersy/auto @ that BV don't really know if I can find an auto @ that price.

I don't have a jordan patch but I have a few of decent value. I have some oversized die cut inserts and 88 Entenmanns which is PSA graded 9. Check my org I never had a Kobe auto and would love one. Thanks

(12-01-2011, 03:23 PM)quavis Wrote: I don't have a jordan patch but I have a few of decent value. I have some oversized die cut inserts and 88 Entenmanns which is PSA graded 9. Check my org I never had a Kobe auto and would love one. Thanks
Sorry didn't see anything I am really trying to add some jerseys and autos to my Jordan PC.

that's sweet you got a kobe out of 2 packs.. I never buy single packs anymore. Usually get boxes, if I bust wax.. cheaper in the long run.
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

Nice pull and Congrats!!! Wish I had something for it..