`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moment of Truth

Moment of Truth
Just checking to see what everyone thinks of the new product. I think the base set is the best looking set to come out. Topps is getting the hang of it. Now as long as they don't ruin it with Redemptions

RE: Moment of Truth
i get my case thursday but have already bought some singles from a local dealer got mayhem miller 1st auto and mayhem/bisping fueds auto to /25

(11-29-2011, 09:35 PM)syaney Wrote: Just checking to see what everyone thinks of the new product. I think the base set is the best looking set to come out. Topps is getting the hang of it. Now as long as they don't ruin it with Redemptions

hmm im not sure til i see them up close! what is a good price u think on a box??
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

(11-29-2011, 11:28 PM)mrhurtado17 Wrote: hmm im not sure til i see them up close! what is a good price u think on a box??
45-55 is a good deal i bought 2 cases one was 43 a box and one was 50 a box

ok thanks man! im kinda unsure about the base. drawings? everything else looks really nice! im gonna go shop around!

if u have any ufc stuff for trade let me know? previous sets??
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

(11-30-2011, 12:23 AM)mrhurtado17 Wrote: ok thanks man! im kinda unsure about the base. drawings? everything else looks really nice! im gonna go shop around!

if u have any ufc stuff for trade let me know? previous sets??
i have finest sets and ill have moment of truth sets that ill trade pretty cheap

It looks like 45-50 per box is a "good" price. My only worry is that depending on the prices for the relics only getting 3 hits if the boxes are going to drop drastically like Series 4.