`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Small Trade Thread - MJ Kobe Lebron PICS!

RE: Small Trade Thread - MJ Kobe Lebron PICS!
yes i have plenty of other cards just let me know what your looking for or who you collect?

(12-02-2011, 02:23 AM)santosdegollado10 Wrote: yes i have plenty of other cards just let me know what your looking for or who you collect?
i collect mj, ray allen, and lesean mccoy

[Image: Nick.jpg]

cool, yeah Nick I actually have quite a bit of Jordans FT right now I am trying to get to markin them FT in my org I will have to check on this Flr card u speak of I really am not sure at the moment but I can guarantee u I have a bunch of Jordans right now u prob don't have yet that I have duplicates of I will add them and mark them FT tomorrow if u can wait till then
cheers and goodnite it is 2 hours later here than Seattle!
[Image: KevinGarnett.jpg]

unless that floor MJ happens to be the one number I have I could also use both the MJs...I still have a lot of the MJ Legacy cards you needed I think, but probably not much else.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(12-02-2011, 03:09 AM)garnettfan4life Wrote: cool, yeah Nick I actually have quite a bit of Jordans FT right now I am trying to get to markin them FT in my org I will have to check on this Flr card u speak of I really am not sure at the moment but I can guarantee u I have a bunch of Jordans right now u prob don't have yet that I have duplicates of I will add them and mark them FT tomorrow if u can wait till then
cheers and goodnite it is 2 hours later here than Seattle!
Perfect man, just send me a pM when you get everything added!
(12-02-2011, 12:48 PM)buckunteer Wrote: unless that floor MJ happens to be the one number I have I could also use both the MJs...I still have a lot of the MJ Legacy cards you needed I think, but probably not much else.
For the MJ refractor, I am looking to get a card of similar value in return.

fair enough. Wasn't sure if it was the refractor or not. What number is the floor card? If I need it I'd definitely do close to double it's bv or so in smaller cards if you'd be interested.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

(12-02-2011, 10:00 PM)buckunteer Wrote: fair enough. Wasn't sure if it was the refractor or not. What number is the floor card? If I need it I'd definitely do close to double it's bv or so in smaller cards if you'd be interested.
Yeah, the chrome card is the refractor. The floor card is number 8. Let me know.

(12-02-2011, 10:05 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: Yeah, the chrome card is the refractor. The floor card is number 8. Let me know.
son of a b...the one i pulled from my SP Authentic box was #8. LMK if you pull any others I guess!

Bump! The MJ refractor is gone but everything else is still available!