`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Image Limit in Threads?

Image Limit in Threads?
when this newer site went live, there was a limit to the amount of images you could put into a post, but we could click post usually 3 times and it would go through. we were told beckett was going to do away with the limit so we wouldnt have to do a work around. now it seems as though the limit is still there and we cant do a work around. this is a pain because im keeping separate threads of my jordan, lebron, and kobe pc's and i cant add to the original post with my new pickups. anyone know whats going on or if someone can fix this?
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

RE: Image Limit in Threads?

Basically the reason for the limit, is because of so many complaints about the space taken up by people posting their personal collections in a thread. and It keeps the server from being filled up with a bunch of inundane posts, and jpegs

Seriously, you have to scan everything into photobucket or some other image website before you can post it on the boards, so why not just make a link to that instead of posting a bunch of the same pics in a thread?
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

(11-28-2011, 11:31 AM)shezdoni Wrote: Basically the reason for the limit, is because of so many complaints about the space taken up by people posting their personal collections in a thread. and It keeps the server from being filled up with a bunch of inundane posts, and jpegs

Seriously, you have to scan everything into photobucket or some other image website before you can post it on the boards, so why not just make a link to that instead of posting a bunch of the same pics in a thread?
due to the lack of traffic on this site, its easier for people to look at a thread on this forum (which also causes discussion and more traffic for the site) then to have to look through someones photobucket. maybe im a minority, but i dont like going to photobucket to look at a collection, but when people post pics on this site, ill take the time to look at it. and i didnt know there were complaints? i was told that it would be good for the community on here to post threads of our pcs.

I never click on people's links to view pictures. I want to see them in the post. Why do other sites not have this problem? The best part of any hobby site is viewing people's breaks and mail posts, IMO.

I have 95 pics in my thread- just keep hitting post until it catches- not sure why it does that but I too like pics in threads and hate looking at buckets. Keep trying, it will work

(11-28-2011, 01:34 PM)floydtown Wrote: I have 95 pics in my thread- just keep hitting post until it catches- not sure why it does that but I too like pics in threads and hate looking at buckets. Keep trying, it will work
so its still working, i stopped trying after over 20 attempts.

Sometimes it takes 2 clicks and on bad days like you said but I just added cards yesterday and it took about 10 clicks. I know its a pain and it shouldnt take but one click but it is what it is

Copy your post, cancel your thread, and paste your new post. Sometimes that helps.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC