`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How 'bout dem Oilers???

How 'bout dem Oilers???
Just take a look at their team right now. Look at all the talent thats on that team and what they can accomplish this year with that talent. Now, think of them in 5 years or so. Taylor Hall, Jordan Eberle, Magnus Paajarvi, and now Ryan Nugent Hopkins. All young guys that have a ton of talent. I'm not an oilers fan or anything, but this team is going nowhere but up.

RE: How 'bout dem Oilers???
Realize that in 3 years or even less at least 1 if not two of those guys may be gone due to salary cap issues depending on how well each of them play over the next couple years.
Please check out www.hockeyvadim.com for my whole collection

Banner done by "Tha Penguin"

[Image: vadim002.png]

(11-28-2011, 03:10 AM)hockeyvadim Wrote: Realize that in 3 years or even less at least 1 if not two of those guys may be gone due to salary cap issues depending on how well each of them play over the next couple years.
Yea, thats true, but still, all those guys possibly on one team in a few years, look out!

(11-28-2011, 03:13 AM)NDlaxbeast927 Wrote: Yea, thats true, but still, all those guys possibly on one team in a few years, look out!
I think all of those guys on one team right now, look out ;-)

Please check out www.hockeyvadim.com for my whole collection

Banner done by "Tha Penguin"

[Image: vadim002.png]

(11-28-2011, 03:29 AM)hockeyvadim Wrote: I think all of those guys on one team right now, look out ;-)
Definitely, Oilers have a ton of talent, but can they put it all together?

I watched them dismantle the Hawks 2 weeks ago. They are fast!

And if Khabby is in a contract year . . . watch out!

they looking good

if they lock them up for long contracts at a discount might be worth it
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

As an Islanders fan, it aggravates me to no end that teams like the Oilers, Penguins, Caps, Blackhawks & Leafs can acquire a few high draft picks & become a playoff contender while the Isles have top 5 pick after top 5 pick after top 5 pick & still look like garbage. Hell, our 2 best players right now were a waiver wire pickup in Grabner & a depth free agent signing in Moulson.

(11-28-2011, 03:15 PM)azicet Wrote: As an Islanders fan, it aggravates me to no end that teams like the Oilers, Penguins, Caps, Blackhawks & Leafs can acquire a few high draft picks & become a playoff contender while the Isles have top 5 pick after top 5 pick after top 5 pick & still look like garbage. Hell, our 2 best players right now were a waiver wire pickup in Grabner & a depth free agent signing in Moulson.
Grabner was a steal.... he should have played last year in Rochester but FL drop the ball...
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)