`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Boy....I wonder if this guy is a shill bidder....hmmmm

RE: Boy....I wonder if this guy is a shill bidder....hmmmm
i didnt leave any feedback, actually, and i never claimed you left me a negative, just that you used your secondary account for feedback intimidation, which is why i didnt leave feedback. your facts, as usual, are fuzzy

let's review:
I don't care about your money - I sent it back. I don't need your money. Enjoy your free cards. Feel free to send us whatever you want to pay for the items you received - that is unless you want them for free. I don't really care.

this was after sending me message after message insulting me and my character. not my fault there was a shipping delay, not my fault you didnt keep a leash on your consignments, not my fault you were falsely adverting lots for MONTHS and scamming lots of people in the process. not my fault you were in the wrong

*drops mic*

------

and with that, im using the ignore feature from now on out with your useless rear end. have a nice life, scammer

(12-01-2011, 10:54 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: i didnt leave any feedback, actually, and i never claimed you left me a negative, just that you used your secondary account for feedback intimidation, which is why i didnt leave feedback. your facts, as usual, are fuzzy

I don't care about your money - I sent it back. I don't need your money. Enjoy your free cards. Feel free to send us whatever you want to pay for the items you received - that is unless you want them for free. I don't really care.

this was after sending me message after message insulting me and my character. not my fault there was a shipping delay, not my fault you didnt keep a leash on your consignments, not my fault you were falsely adverting lots for MONTHS and scamming lots of people in the process. not my fault you were in the wrong
That email was a test.. That you obviously failed.. It showed your true character that you would rather steal items than pay a reasonable price for them. If that is what makes you happy, good for you. You must have really needed those cards and money. BTW, the item you bought was not on our bigboydsportscards3 ID - it was on a consignment ID that is no longer in use as we no longer do consignments. You are ignoring any facts about the initial post on this thread and straying to old unrelated information that you can't let go. You got cards for free.. Move on. If you want another $100 from me, give me a call..

You guys should settle your differences in private messages..Not worth fighting over
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

(12-01-2011, 11:05 PM)talkntribe Wrote: You guys should settle your differences in private messages..Not worth fighting over
100% agree. Unfortunately, he has no interest in talking or learning any facts, oh well. Wasted enough time with this..

Hey I lost a bid on a Brian Wilson card the other day against this account. Have no idea what a shill bidder is but ordered the card via the marketplace for cheaper and got a Kimbrel autograph from the same store.

(12-01-2011, 11:00 PM)bigboyd3 Wrote: That email was a test.. That you obviously failed.. It showed your true character that you would rather steal items than pay a reasonable price for them. If that is what makes you happy, good for you. You must have really needed those cards and money. BTW, the item you bought was not on our bigboydsportscards3 ID - it was on a consignment ID that is no longer in use as we no longer do consignments. You are ignoring any facts about the initial post on this thread and straying to old unrelated information that you can't let go. You got cards for free.. Move on. If you want another $100 from me, give me a call..
I could use $100, what do you want to talk about??? Wink

Terry, sorry I missed the other thread. Did you comment there on why your listed BV is frequently way higher than Beckett's BV? This seems to me like a valid concern.

Haven't been on here in a while, read this entire series of replies and chuckled to myself...

I USED TO BUY from the Boyd Bunch - here are a few of my unbiased observations based on comments made in this post:

-Truly unfortunate that you actually have a "standard reply" to defend yourself against these claims

-Very impressive that a seller can stay in business by selling literally thousands of "$20" and "$40" jersey cards for $1-$2. Napoleon Harris, Stephen Davis, Marcus Easley - not sure if they have a 1/1 LOGO Patch auto that is valued at over 20 bucks? Apparently they do, if their base jerseys are 20+?? Does Sharon Osbourne really have a BV on her "Patch" card?

-Buyers MAY not be shilling, maybe they are just bidding on their own cards the seller listed for them, because they don't want to sell for less than X

-The % that should be discussed is the % of cards that arrived in my mailbox with dinged corners, scratched surfaces, and some mystery substance on them that is like glue

-Someone seems to be taking advantage of the ability to expand on the title, when did a jersey become a patch?

Most curious to find out why someone would buy memorabilia from only 2-3 sellers? One would think, if someone claims IN ALL OF THEIR LISTINGS that they buy huge collections, why would they then need to bid on items from "only a few sellers" of memorabilia? You would think they could just CALL YOU - maybe you should share your number with those shillers, I mean... Sellers

(12-01-2011, 10:44 PM)bigboyd3 Wrote: Here's my standard reply to these type of threads.. Not sure if it really matters because no one seems to care about the truth as I have posted it before, but here goes again..

We do not, have not, and will not ever shill bid an auction. The user you pointed out, yes, bids a lot on our items. They also win a lot of items and they pay for all the items. Why they choose to mainly bid on our cards, I don't know. The user is actually a huge seller and is the #1 seller on a different site (COMC). Everything they buy is for re-sale. We sell so many items per week (the most of anyone on a weekly basis in the sports card category) that we have many customers that come back and bid on many items. Bid activity by itself is a bad judge to see if someone is shilling. Just because you see a high bid activitiy does not mean a user is shill bidding items. We even have an ebay name that we use to buy just memorabilia and nothing else. We only buy from 2-3 guys so our bid activity is probably 40-75% for those guys and there is absolutely nothing shady going on. Do you see any of the items the buyer wins ever re-listed on our or any ebay account? No. Why? Because the user buys them and posts them for sale on a different site. If you actually do research, I'm sure you can figure out who it is..