Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ITG UM11 checklist on here

ITG UM11 checklist on here
hello

has anyone notice it isn't up. i am just added one of the few cards I picked up and couldn't find it posted on here... i did email hockey editors but i never got an email back from them... as i normally notice the change in the info, a week or so after my email
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

RE: ITG UM11 checklist on here
I found out why it is not up right now

T Trout has left beckett
http://www.beckett.com/news/2011/12/beck...ment-82010

Maybe I should apply for the Hockey Editor job. Only live 4 hours from Dallas and wouldn't mind relocating. Big Grin
Collecting:
Current Penguins / Sidney Crosby / Penguins RCs

[Image: 39d17c38-0760-4e5f-8be4-b6c654d92bea_zpsjsqahbfv.jpg]
The mountains are calling and I MUST GO!!!!

(12-05-2011, 09:55 AM)pens1fan Wrote: Maybe I should apply for the Hockey Editor job. Only live 4 hours from Dallas and wouldn't mind relocating. Big Grin
I know I would love the job too!

I looked and still not posted on here.....

any other newer products needs checklist?

Yeah I picked a Niemi the other day. And looked to add it to my PC, But noticed it wasn't listed and forgot to see when the release of it was. But you made this thread over a month ago and it should at least be listed now Sad

(12-29-2011, 01:42 AM)thelegendjerryrice Wrote: Yeah I picked a Niemi the other day. And looked to add it to my PC, But noticed it wasn't listed and forgot to see when the release of it was. But you made this thread over a month ago and it should at least be listed now Sad
thanks it hasn't been updated... sure pinnacle is listed but not this
also I would like to point out, I did email the hockey editor again

I noticed...is this lag longer than usual?
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee

(12-29-2011, 01:44 PM)ricebondsmntna2young Wrote: I noticed...is this lag longer than usual?
If by lag you mean time it takes them to add a card to ORG. Not sure.

I'm surp. they haven't at least answered with the typical response. Not enough market activity... Or a reason to not add them yet being they don't have a full checklist.

(12-29-2011, 03:59 PM)thelegendjerryrice Wrote: If by lag you mean time it takes them to add a card to ORG. Not sure.

I'm surp. they haven't at least answered with the typical response. Not enough market activity... Or a reason to not add them yet being they don't have a full checklist.
the full checklist (minus the made to orders) has been out right before the product is released

I noticed since I been back collecting cards that ITG is very good about checklists