IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where are we headed?

Where are we headed?
Seriously, what the hell?

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2011/11/22/...07555.html

No matter what anyone does or says this should not be happening EVER! Kids get to watch this. Maybe influence from MMA I guess...everyone is tough these days. Sad

RE: Where are we headed?
Disgusting.

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

(11-23-2011, 07:09 PM)rippinwax Wrote: Maybe influence from MMA I guess...
I hate to say it, but although I agree with you, I've got to point out that the quoted comment is in fact a rather closed-minded and ignorant comment.

In case you haven't noticed, on occasion, hockey players fight. They've been doing it for decades longer than "MMA" has even existed. I've been to three UFC events, gone to WEC events twice, King of the Cage six times, and never seen a brawl in the audience. I've seen plenty of fights at hockey games though. Maybe you should just chalk it up to stupid people doing stupid things instead of pinning it on a completely unrelated sport. I'm much more of a hockey fan than an MMA fan, but that was ridiculous.
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/

(11-23-2011, 07:50 PM)bruinsfan08 Wrote: I hate to say it, but although I agree with you, I've got to point out that the quoted comment is in fact a rather closed-minded and ignorant comment.

In case you haven't noticed, on occasion, hockey players fight. They've been doing it for decades longer than "MMA" has even existed. I've been to three UFC events, gone to WEC events twice, King of the Cage six times, and never seen a brawl in the audience. I've seen plenty of fights at hockey games though. Maybe you should just chalk it up to stupid people doing stupid things instead of pinning it on a completely unrelated sport. I'm much more of a hockey fan than an MMA fan, but that was ridiculous.
I agree with you I seen a fight after an 06 Eastern Conference Final Game between the Canes and Sabers. It was fueled by alcohol and people just taking the game to personnel when someone says something about their favorite team.
[Image: testcopy.jpg]
2010-11 Dominion Base 86/230
2011-12 Artifacts 183/242
2011-12 UD Series 1 250/250
2011-12 Canvas 83/120
Bucket

MMA has nothing to do with this. Look at the audience at MMA events, mainly mid-high class people who know how to be professional and handle their alcohol.
[Image: TPnewbanner.png]
MARIO LEMIEUX COLLECTION = 1263 listed cards

(11-23-2011, 07:57 PM)tha penguin Wrote: MMA has nothing to do with this. Look at the audience at MMA events, mainly mid-high class people who know how to be professional and handle their alcohol.
Whoa dudes, slow done. I did not say it was MMA's fault, I just said maybe they had an influence on it.Your right, hockey has to do with it as well.

just not right....
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)