`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Larry Bird Silver Coin

Larry Bird Silver Coin
I have a Larry Bird coin that is .999 ounce silver. It's from 1992 and on the coin he's wearing his USA basketball uniform. It's made by Enviroment. Does anybody no exactly what this is and how much it's worth? Also is anybody interested in buying it?

Thanks,

Kevin

RE: Larry Bird Silver Coin
I have no answers for you. I am currently interested in seeing some scans or pictures of this coin and the documentation.

Many thanks in advance,

Peter
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

Peter,

I have never posted before tonight I can get pictures of the Coin and the documentation for you but I'm not sure how to get pics up on here. If you can help me out I'll have pics for you tomorrow of everything and if it looks good hopefully you or someone else is interested. Please help me out and I'm more than happy to get it posted on here.

Thanks,

Kevin

(01-15-2012, 10:59 PM)filamuraireborn Wrote: I have no answers for you. I am currently interested in seeing some scans or pictures of this coin and the documentation.

Many thanks in advance,

Peter

I post pictures by using my photobucket.com account. Upload the pictures from your camera. Put your cursor on the picture and look for the IMG code just below it. Copy and paste that IMG code on your post to this forum.

Sounds great. I'll give it a shot tomorrow and hopefully have some good pics for you. As a die hard Packer fan it's been a long 7 hours and I don't know if I'm capable of setting that up tonight haha. I'll defiantly have some pics though for you tomorrow evening.

Thanks

(01-15-2012, 11:09 PM)filamuraireborn Wrote: I post pictures by using my photobucket.com account. Upload the pictures from your camera. Put your cursor on the picture and look for the IMG code just below it. Copy and paste that IMG code on your post to this forum.

You're welcome and thanks also. I can't wait for next sunday anymore!

Anyone who can help it would be much appreciated. Here are some pics!

[Image: larrybird3.jpg]

[Image: larrybird4.jpg]

[Image: larrybird2.jpg]

[Image: larrybird1.jpg]

Kevin,

That is a cool item and I sincerely hope that someone else will be interested in purchasing it from you.

Good luck,

Peter