`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Poll: Who will be having a better thanksgiving?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Green Bay, Miami and San Francisco
14.29%
2 14.29%
Green Bay, Miami and Baltimore
7.14%
1 7.14%
Green Bay, Dallas and San Francisco
28.57%
4 28.57%
Green Bay, Dallas and Baltimore
14.29%
2 14.29%
Detroit, Miami and San Francisco
7.14%
1 7.14%
Detroit, Miami and Baltimore
0%
0 0%
Detroit, Dallas and San Francisco
14.29%
2 14.29%
Detroit, Dallas and Baltimore
14.29%
2 14.29%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Turkey Day stuff and Contest (WINNERS ANNOUNCED)

RE: OT: Turkey Day stuff and Contest (WINNERS ANNOUNCED)
sacramento kings please

Must be my turn now, Thanks again for the contest. I choose BFT.
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.

(11-28-2011, 07:58 PM)eman97 Wrote: sacramento kings please
Alright, I'll be pulling these cards by this weekend.
(11-28-2011, 08:39 PM)gjpoll1 Wrote: Must be my turn now, Thanks again for the contest. I choose BFT.
BFT was me trying to be smart and not put TFB, which would have given away the football lot. Smile It's a lot of 2010 and 2011 Topps Football. I pretty much already have them pulled (since I don't have many football cards) and they're listed in my Organize, I just don't have them marked for trade. I'll mark them for trade soon so you can see what they are.
This leaves tmakact7 with UBL, which is an Upper Deck Baseball lot. I'll also get these listed tonight so you can see what's in them. Thanks everyone for playing. I'll have these pulled this weekend and shipped out the following weekend. I'll have to confirm some addresses with some of you. Thanks.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

(11-28-2011, 09:17 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: This leaves tmakact7 with UBL, which is an Upper Deck Baseball lot. I'll also get these listed tonight so you can see what's in them. Thanks everyone for playing. I'll have these pulled this weekend and shipped out the following weekend. I'll have to confirm some addresses with some of you. Thanks.
Cool, thank you for the contest! Congrats everyone!
[Image: Banner_zpsdfc1db81.jpg]
PC Team: San Antonio Spurs
PC Players: David Robinson & Tim Duncan

(11-28-2011, 09:41 PM)tmakact7 Wrote: Cool, thank you for the contest! Congrats everyone!
No problem. I do apologize to everyone for what's going to be the delay in shipping (no earlier than the 9th) but it's the holidays and I accidentally gave in to Black Friday some. Smile

(11-28-2011, 10:05 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: No problem. I do apologize to everyone for what's going to be the delay in shipping (no earlier than the 9th) but it's the holidays and I accidentally gave in to Black Friday some. Smile
It's understandable. I wish I had the money to buy on black friday, but maybe next year. Hopefully next year's black friday packs will have basketball.
[Image: Banner_zpsdfc1db81.jpg]
PC Team: San Antonio Spurs
PC Players: David Robinson & Tim Duncan

(11-29-2011, 01:34 AM)tmakact7 Wrote: It's understandable. I wish I had the money to buy on black friday, but maybe next year. Hopefully next year's black friday packs will have basketball.
Well, it was only $70 including shipping (8 packs of Pokemon for my son, 2 blasters of 2008-09 SkyBox for me, and some team bags). Next year, if things go as I hope/think they will, then I'll really be able to do black friday right, not just on the card front either. Smile

Big thanks to you, xstream!

I got my prize in the mail today. It was fun to go through the pile you sent me and that Mantle card does look even better in person.

Thanks again for the contest.

(01-16-2012, 05:11 PM)dodgytrousers Wrote: Big thanks to you, xstream!

I got my prize in the mail today. It was fun to go through the pile you sent me and that Mantle card does look even better in person.

Thanks again for the contest.
No problem, sorry it took so long. Smile