`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Surprise Package from Myrtle Beach!

Surprise Package from Myrtle Beach!
Thanks for who sent me the toploaders! Everyone dont throw them away I will put them to good use! Thanks a ton!!!
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

RE: Surprise Package from Myrtle Beach!
Your Welcome!

(11-22-2011, 11:59 PM)megatron1764 Wrote: Your Welcome!
Yeah I thought that was you but wasnt sure!!! Thats saves me a couple packs of toploaders! any and all amounts help! And those are honestly pretty clean! Youd be surprised what gets dropped off at the shop...some are just flat out gross
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(11-23-2011, 12:02 AM)chads-cards Wrote: Yeah I thought that was you but wasnt sure!!! Thats saves me a couple packs of toploaders! any and all amounts help! And those are honestly pretty clean! Youd be surprised what gets dropped off at the shop...some are just flat out gross
I found a few more, but I will have to wait until I have enough to make another package for you. Smile

(11-23-2011, 12:14 AM)megatron1764 Wrote: I found a few more, but I will have to wait until I have enough to make another package for you. Smile
you live in Myrtle Beach??
I wanted to move there and go to Coastal Carolina so bad.
I come stay down there about 3 times a year...love it there.

(11-23-2011, 12:14 AM)megatron1764 Wrote: I found a few more, but I will have to wait until I have enough to make another package for you. Smile
Megatron:
I hope you dont mind me asking and I dont want to hijack this thread, but we went to Myrtle Beach last year for vacation and absolutely loved the area. I'm getting near retirement age and we're considering moving down there, snowbird style. Just wondering if there's any good LCS's down there.
Thanks!
PS - we're going back down again this coming May.
NY Giants and HOF/legend/superstar collector.
[Image: GiantsFade.png]