`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any ideas what the new panini certified may be valued at?

RE: Any ideas what the new panini certified may be valued at?
(11-22-2011, 11:29 PM)card ripper Wrote: Rogue did you get my PM for the other day???
yeah, i've been swamped lately with school and I recently go a new job so i should be able to get to it on the weekend if im lucky
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]

Oh, great will no rush but it would be much appreciated (think i spelled that wrong)
(11-22-2011, 11:45 PM)rogue655 Wrote: yeah, i've been swamped lately with school and I recently go a new job so i should be able to get to it on the weekend if im lucky

Luckily for me I do not collect Cam...LOL

(11-22-2011, 11:41 PM)melcmd Wrote: I don't think it is low. In fact, based on the any purchases I had last year, this stuff is way overpriced. Asking $1500 for a quad Newton auto #/25??? That's about $1300 more than Sam Bradford's last year.

(11-22-2011, 09:17 PM)card ripper Wrote: I saw that in a few breaks I saw online, there is pretty much 1 per box
Well that totally stinks! I HATE REDEMPTIONS!!
What's even worse is waiting 8 months for one and i finally get it and its a sticker auto. Panini is the WORST by FAR as far as how many redemption cards they release. After last years fiasco with Certified redemptions, i vowed to buy a lot less Panini until they get their act together. And so far this year, I've bought VERY few Panini products. (Easier decision once they decided to not do Classics this year) so i decided to buy ONE PACK of Absolute at the LCS. Guess what I got?
I think i'm done with buying Panini packs/boxes and will stick to buying and trading for PC stuff only.
NY Giants and HOF/legend/superstar collector.
[Image: GiantsFade.png]

I know the prices folks are putting on some of the demarco murrays i would be interested in are killin me. I mean come on dude 500 bucks? Heck i would rather just add a few hunerd and buy my own case.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.