`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toploader binders

RE: Toploader binders
(11-22-2011, 04:58 PM)talkntribe Wrote: I think its a cool idea,but no way am I gonna pay a dollar a slot. I seen some want up to 45.00 for 30 cards. thats bs.

Send some ideas to the toploader companies,and who knows.
Saw one on the bay for just over 40 bucks delivered. They come with 30 pages, six pockets per page, so it will store 180 cards for that price...still a bit pricey but no where near a buck a slot.

Price increase coming 1/1/12 ? I can't see them going up much more at $30 is pushing it as is. Especially for something that really gives you no extra protection as the top loader already does that. This basically just makes it easier to carry them around from place to place but people will only pay so much for that convenience. And really it doesn't make sense from a price stand point for someone with thousands of cards in top loaders.

Im curious, will these hold the fat toploaders? Jersey cards etc? If so ill likely pick one up for my berkman jersey cards that im not displaying.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

(11-22-2011, 04:48 PM)PadresFan86 Wrote: I rather keep them in my shoe boxes with rows.
+1
[Image: angelsbanner.jpg]

I picked up one of these for my PC and I love it. You can order more pages from the site where you get the binders. Its the only way I feel like I can display my PC rainbows and complete sets! If you are a person that likes keeping cards in binders but don't feel like it protects them enough as is then I would recommend these. My only complaint is that the covering isn't as clear as normal 9 slot pages, but still good enough.

there will be an online radio interview tonight reviewing the toploader binder, here is the link

Cardboard Connection Radio 1-18-12

at 10:45 EST / 9:45 CST / 7:45 PST. listen to the show at:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cardboardconnectionradio

Just carry a purse already Smile
I like the idea but the cost is outrageous
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

[Image: glue.jpg]
Toploader + binder
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)