`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd box of legends

2nd box of legends
went south to pick up some showcase singles they shop that I got most of my fanfare from and he had a fresh case of legends so i picked one up besides the hits there were a couple dale Sr. # cards otherwise not much and got shorted an auto but will call PressPass on monday haven't had any issues with there customer service yet don't expect one this time any ways heres what my son and i did pull

Race used
Dale Inman shirt #73/199
prominent pieces triple of New Sprint cup champion Tony Stewart #79/99
Prominent Pieces triple of Trevor Bayne #10/25

Autos ( only 2 )
Dale Inman #13/99
Carl Edwards silver (redemption)

like I said was shorted an auto in the box with the Bayne Race used but still decent break hits of both drivers gunning for the championship pretty much everything is up for grabs if you have Fanfare to offer
http://s1182.photobucket.com/albums/x456/scampbell379/
I collect Tony Gwynn, Cal Ripken and Stan Musial in base ball and all the OFF Roaders in NASCAR, and bust FB every now and then but no emotional attachment to any of the hits i pull if some thing catches your eye let me know

RE: 2nd box of legends
Nice t- stewaRT
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Nice break (even though you got shorted). I'm sure PP will fix that for you. Would you trade the Bayne for my Lofton Fanfare AU?

(11-21-2011, 04:00 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: Nice break (even though you got shorted). I'm sure PP will fix that for you. Would you trade the Bayne for my Lofton Fanfare AU?
Sorry Man it belongs to my son, this was the first Box we ever broke together and it came from his mini ( it was also the box with no auto Sad ) I sent you a Pm will do the Bush for the Lofton and would really like to get you Palodo (probably misspelled her name LOL) how bought a martin auto from showcase for her, or my bill elliot #5/10? almost forgot called presspass and they are taking care of the missing auto, sent in the UPC along with the Edwards redemption and letter for our troops wouldn't it be awesome if the random pack was 5 star LOL , if you going to dream dream BIG LOL

I collect Tony Gwynn, Cal Ripken and Stan Musial in base ball and all the OFF Roaders in NASCAR, and bust FB every now and then but no emotional attachment to any of the hits i pull if some thing catches your eye let me know

(11-22-2011, 01:59 AM)tonygwynnandcalripke Wrote: Sorry Man it belongs to my son, this was the first Box we ever broke together and it came from his mini ( it was also the box with no auto Sad ) I sent you a Pm will do the Bush for the Lofton and would really like to get you Palodo (probably misspelled her name LOL) how bought a martin auto from showcase for her, or my bill elliot #5/10? almost forgot called presspass and they are taking care of the missing auto, sent in the UPC along with the Edwards redemption and letter for our troops wouldn't it be awesome if the random pack was 5 star LOL , if you going to dream dream BIG LOL
It's all good, man. I understand that.
I am still not interested in trading the Palumbo AU, but I am considering the Lofton AU for Busch Dual RU trade offer. I will LYK sometime soon (it may not be before this weekend though, considering Thanksgiving is a couple of days away). I was going to reply to your last PM, but I saw this break before I returned it. I just wanted to TRY for the Bayne B4 I replied to the PM. Again, I'll LYK before Monday what I decide to do with thiis.

(11-22-2011, 02:53 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: It's all good, man. I understand that.
I am still not interested in trading the Palumbo AU, but I am considering the Lofton AU for Busch Dual RU trade offer. I will LYK sometime soon (it may not be before this weekend though, considering Thanksgiving is a couple of days away). I was going to reply to your last PM, but I saw this break before I returned it. I just wanted to TRY for the Bayne B4 I replied to the PM. Again, I'll LYK before Monday what I decide to do with thiis.
sounds good

do you happen to have any extra david pearson base parrallels available.
CANCER SUCKS[Image: AVLRCRSDC.jpg]

(11-22-2011, 12:16 PM)shelbysaleen Wrote: do you happen to have any extra david pearson base parrallels available.
From which products I have a extra complete set of main event , plus lots of fanfare ( champ caliber too) and a few show case all this year don't know exactly who in showcase but probably have the fan fare will try and look it up this evening or over the weekend will let you know , shoot me a PM to remind me please

2011 LEGENDS

I am looking for the following

2011 pacing the field /50 10/10
2011 pacing the field base 10/10
2011 red 69 /99
2011 holofoil 28 58
2011 red 28 /99
2011 purple 28 58 69

2011 fabrics /25
2011 fabrics /15
2011 legacies /15
2011 trophy /25

all of the above are for pearson
CANCER SUCKS[Image: AVLRCRSDC.jpg]

(11-23-2011, 09:18 AM)shelbysaleen Wrote: 2011 LEGENDS

I am looking for the following

2011 pacing the field /50 10/10
2011 pacing the field base 10/10
2011 red 69 /99
2011 holofoil 28 58
2011 red 28 /99
2011 purple 28 58 69

2011 fabrics /25
2011 fabrics /15
2011 legacies /15
2011 trophy /25

all of the above are for pearson
will check