`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: WHAT A WEEKEND OF COLLEGE FOOTBALL!

RE: OT: WHAT A WEEKEND OF COLLEGE FOOTBALL!
What an exciting weekend of college football. I was most happy with the Thrashing that Michigan put on Nebraska! That and anytime Oklahoma loses is a plus. Looking forward to the next couple weeks of college ball. I think the BCS will be messed up again real soon.
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

It all still needs to play out, but if Bama gets to play in the National Championship after NOT EVEN WINNING ITS DIVISION, let alone conference title, the BCS becomes completely worthless. One of the main aurguments for the BCS is it puts meaning into the regular season, supposedly. How much meaning can the regular season have if you make LSU play Bama again. Same would have went for Oregon had they not stepped in it.

No rematches in the National Championship! Bama had their shot and blew it. I will say it again because it bears repeating.... A TEAM THAT CAN'T EVEN WIN ITS DIVISION TITLE HAS NO REASON TO BE PLAYING FOR A NATIONAL ONE.

Oh, and for those who think that Arkansas has no chance against LSU, give Iowa St. a call and see how many thought they had even the slightest shot against OkState, lol.
*Currently Hunting 2011 Topps Base SPs*

5,50,90,93,100,198,199,200,209,210,219,247,250,271,293,300,315,330,355,405,480,490,505,510,516,530,570,600,630,640,650,651

*Also want TYLER SASH & RICKY STANZI*

PLEASE CHECK ME!

I am biased, my little brother plays for Houston, so I want everyone above them to LOSE! :-) (Which means this was a good weekend!) The Orange Bowl committee was in town for the game Saturday, that would be awesome. But we need to get by Tulsa next week, first. Tulsa is VERY good. At 8-3, their only losses are to Oklahoma, Oklahoma St., and Boise St....

GO COOGS!!!

CHAOS!!! This is what nearly everyone wanted, lol! Bring on a playoff will be the headlines tomorrow! And they should!
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]