`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Jordan added to my PC

Jordan added to my PC
Bought this Jordan, Garnett, Bryant and it came in today the BV is quite a bit more than I payed for it. They sent the Willie Mays as a bonus. It is graded but by some company I have never heard of. I don't know why they would send a baseball when I bought a basketball but oh well free is free......lol

[Image: IMG-2.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0001-2.jpg]

======================================================
[Image: kevin20garnett20banner.jpg]

RE: Jordan added to my PC
Funny thing is that is a 1976 Willie Mays not a 1975. So this grading company couldn't even get the year right.

i like that triple, does the seller make his own custom cases and add the label?
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

(11-20-2011, 06:43 AM)pingbling23 Wrote: i like that triple, does the seller make his own custom cases and add the label?
Im not sure if it is a custom case or not but the label sure looks like he made it and put on it.
(11-20-2011, 12:52 AM)dodgytrousers Wrote: Funny thing is that is a 1976 Willie Mays not a 1975. So this grading company couldn't even get the year right.
Yea I was confused with this card because it has sspc 1975 on the back but had to search in 1976 to find this card. Are you familiar with this grading company Mint Grading?

[Image: IMG_0002.jpg]

Nice cards.
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

(11-20-2011, 09:45 PM)kevinr Wrote: Im not sure if it is a custom case or not but the label sure looks like he made it and put on it.

Yea I was confused with this card because it has sspc 1975 on the back but had to search in 1976 to find this card. Are you familiar with this grading company Mint Grading?
Their website seems to still be live so it seems they are at least trying to be a legitimate grading company but I have never really heard of them so I would say that the card wouldn't demand much of a premium because it is in their graded slab.