`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
have some cash, want to buy something

have some cash, want to buy something
so I buy most of my things off ebay like many collectors I know (Everytime I bust wax I have the worst luck). I am looking forward to spending 150$ on something new for my collection. I wanted to see what people are willing to offer. Keep in mind I could use that money on the bay and buy something nice, so come up with reasonable offers. the transaction would have to be through beckett.. I collect auto/patches of legends, nice jordans, kobe, and anything that catches my eye. i might even do a little football or baseball if it involves lincecum, rodgers, or roethlisberger

RE: have some cash, want to buy something
i have a topps finest Dwight Howard rc gold refractor numbered to 5. it isnt listed in the books so im not totally sure how much its worth. im new and dont have much uploaded yet, let me know if your interested.

(11-18-2011, 12:44 PM)brew1088 Wrote: i have a topps finest Dwight Howard rc gold refractor numbered to 5. it isnt listed in the books so im not totally sure how much its worth. im new and dont have much uploaded yet, let me know if your interested.
thanks, but i will pass. I am mainly looking for memorabilia and autos. I would take low numbered cards, but it would have to be jordan
Will only trade with Delivery Confirmation!
[Image: BannerCards041.jpg]

http://s257.photobucket.com/albums/hh238...l%20Cards/

(11-18-2011, 03:31 PM)edescartes Wrote: thanks, but i will pass. I am mainly looking for memorabilia and autos. I would take low numbered cards, but it would have to be jordan
I have a Kobe auto I would be willing to sell. If you look at my thread, it is the CoSigners auto from Stadium Club. PM if you are interested. Willing to give you a good deal! There is a picture in my most recent trade thread. I bumped it to the top so you can see it! PLMK

[Image: Nick.jpg]

(11-18-2011, 07:16 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: I have a Kobe auto I would be willing to sell. If you look at my thread, it is the CoSigners auto from Stadium Club. PM if you are interested. Willing to give you a good deal! There is a picture in my most recent trade thread. I bumped it to the top so you can see it! PLMK
what happened with your Magic auto? Did you trade it? I will pass on the Kobe, I'm not a big fan of Damon Stoudmeire.
Will only trade with Delivery Confirmation!
[Image: BannerCards041.jpg]

http://s257.photobucket.com/albums/hh238...l%20Cards/

(11-18-2011, 07:42 PM)edescartes Wrote: what happened with your Magic auto? Did you trade it? I will pass on the Kobe, I'm not a big fan of Damon Stoudmeire.
Yeah, I did trade it. KC Touch asked about it first and I just traded it to him today. Sorry man!

[Image: Nick.jpg]

I have a Griffin Auto and some other stuff I am going to post a for sell thread soon
[Image: KevinGarnett.jpg]

(11-19-2011, 07:38 PM)garnettfan4life Wrote: I have a Griffin Auto and some other stuff I am going to post a for sell thread soon
keep me updated. not into griifn but could use others

[Image: CCF11192011_00000.jpg]

got this one if you are interested. I dont have it marked FS yet, or even in the org as I just picked it up in a lot today, but if interested I'll mark it FS
#/25.
Currently Collecting:
Baseball HOFers: Autos, Vintage and Rookies
Dallas Cowboys: Autos and Vintage

(11-19-2011, 08:22 PM)jwest1334 Wrote: [Image: CCF11192011_00000.jpg]

got this one if you are interested. I dont have it marked FS yet, or even in the org as I just picked it up in a lot today, but if interested I'll mark it FS
#/25.
i am interested. is it on card or a sticker auto?