`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Graded Card Storage

Graded Card Storage
I just came across this site that sells card storage boxes. They have some pretty nice storage boxes for graded cards. I know we have had discussions about that before with people disappointed that there is no good looking storage boxes for graded cards. I thought some of you might want to take a look at what they have.

By the way, I have no affiliation with this site at all. Just thought it was an interesting site to share.

http://aboxfactory.com/chipboard.php

RE: Graded Card Storage
They look nice, not too sure on the pricing though. I was actually thinking about saving up to make me a display case of sorts because of other people's threads. Still have my all time favorite though (someone's basement), wish I could mark the thread as a favorite. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

Is "chipboard" similar to "particle board"? If so, $30 might not be worth it. The first time you drop a box made of particle board it is likely to lose some integrity.

JonathanI
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

(11-17-2011, 04:51 PM)jonathani Wrote: Is "chipboard" similar to "particle board"? If so, $30 might not be worth it. The first time you drop a box made of particle board it is likely to lose some integrity.

JonathanI
It is definitely not cheap. I think the thing is that they are the first commercially made graded card storage boxes that look half decent. I can see people paying good money for those.

There is a wood version but they are more than twice the price of the chipboard ones.

I use the cardboard version with each slabbed card in a graded card sleeve. I don't drop the box....... EVER. LOL
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

I think I'm gonna try and make one... Thanks for the idea Dodgy
[Image: SanFrancisco49ers750.jpg]
Joey Porter Collector

I have a couple of these....

[Image: BGSSTORAGEBOXES2011.jpg]

[Image: BGSSTORAGEBOXES025.jpg]

And those look more elite. Lol. How much did they run you?
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

I just hope to have enough nice cards one day to actually NEED one like that. I don't have a single graded card! Got a small stack, about 14 or so, I'm planning to send in when i have the funds, but only one of them even books over $50.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

those beckett grading boxes look. anybody look into if Beckett sales them? or do they just use those type boxes for the huge dealers that send in large quantity of cards to get graded. I just put the few graded cards I have in the cardboard shoeboxes that are made for cards.. I lay them flat on top of all the onetouch holders I have. I only got 5 graded cards.. all MJ base.. exquisite & ultimate.
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*