Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SHARE TOPIC: Johnny Unitas Auto's

RE: SHARE TOPIC: Johnny Unitas Auto's
Great stuff.
I only have 1 unitas auto. I got this at a Xmas Bazar silent auction. I won it for 40 bucks Smile
I had it recertifed by JSA so have like 70 into it. Still a great item.
[Image: IMG_0372.jpg]
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

I like it. Good looking piece and thanks for sharing
(11-17-2011, 05:28 PM)gadsden86 Wrote: Great stuff.
I only have 1 unitas auto. I got this at a Xmas Bazar silent auction. I won it for 40 bucks Smile
I had it recertifed by JSA so have like 70 into it. Still a great item.
[Image: IMG_0372.jpg]
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

Wow, awesome Johnny Unitas autocards, ft28jags!!! I hope this thread turns into a beast. You don't often see people showing auto cards, or any cards for that matter, of Johnny U.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

thanks bud...it's why I decided to start the thread as I know I had some and I hope others have some and feel like sharing
(11-17-2011, 05:47 PM)nineof Wrote: Wow, awesome Johnny Unitas autocards, ft28jags!!! I hope this thread turns into a beast. You don't often see people showing auto cards, or any cards for that matter, of Johnny U.
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

Those are suuuuper sweet!! Love that Archives refractor auto!!

Just one thing about that Gridiron Kings Cut Collection auto (I think this topic was referred to earlier)... looks like they cut the auto from the 1999 Donruss "All-Time Gridiron Kings" Auto... That was a beautiful set with ON-CARD auto's!! I wonder why the card companies would cut a perfectly good autographed card to make a less-attractive "cut" auto with part of the auto hidden? Please dont get me wrong. I am saying anything bad about your card. It's just sometimes I dont understand why card companies do such stupid things.
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

thanks for the compliments and I don't take it as a negative. Like I said before, I would prefer for a card or a baseball not to be cut up to make a card so I totally understand the point you're making. Those cards are fantastic as my only payton auto is from that set.
(11-17-2011, 07:05 PM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: Those are suuuuper sweet!! Love that Archives refractor auto!!

Just one thing about that Gridiron Kings Cut Collection auto (I think this topic was referred to earlier)... looks like they cut the auto from the 1999 Donruss "All-Time Gridiron Kings" Auto... That was a beautiful set with ON-CARD auto's!! I wonder why the card companies would cut a perfectly good autographed card to make a less-attractive "cut" auto with part of the auto hidden? Please dont get me wrong. I am saying anything bad about your card. It's just sometimes I dont understand why card companies do such stupid things.
My Flickr

Night time share
My Flickr

a friday request to see more if you got em
My Flickr

Anyone else?
My Flickr

Thanks. May end up getting a card someday. Gonna wait till i get my room at the new place when i move next year. I think a nice 16x20 (if thier are any) would look great
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn