`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Someone has to have some LB and QB patches and autos?!?!?! looking for some sickness!

RE: Someone has to have some LB and QB patches and autos?!?!?! looking for some sickness!
(11-16-2011, 11:06 PM)Marinoisking Wrote: Thanks buddy Smile
Do you still remember when it was like my first week on Beckett and I decided to do the QB PC and u were working on a RB auto PC? lol

I have 33/50 so far...and I am about to close a deal for an elway auto.

I have about 5 or 6 more that should be pretty easy...and after that its going to be real rare and super expensive stuff I have to pick up to finish it lol.

After that idk if I wanna just keep upgrading and adding to that list or if I wanna try something new....I just kinda think the QB auto collecting is my thing lol.

i honestly dont know man...joe calahan has a mallett patch auto that i am eye balling....i think mallett will be a stud like aaron rodgers...but im trying to figure out if it i will be worth it lol

What could I pick up that would interest u in coming off the Peyton? lol

RE: Someone has to have some LB and QB patches and autos?!?!?! looking for some sickness!
well I have a much less nice but nonetheless on card auto of Mallet that could be part of the deal Smile

(11-16-2011, 11:16 PM)Marinoisking Wrote: well I have a much less nice but nonetheless on card auto of Mallet that could be part of the deal Smile
i know you do...i think mallett could be a stud and was smart drafting by the patriots (unfortunantly)...hey, this is beside the point, but awesome addition to your pc with the blanda/vick auto...that is a sick card!!!

(11-16-2011, 11:21 PM)snailmonk Wrote: i know you do...i think mallett could be a stud and was smart drafting by the patriots (unfortunantly)...hey, this is beside the point, but awesome addition to your pc with the blanda/vick auto...that is a sick card!!!
Yea man Mallet really has all the tools and as much as I hate to admit it he is learning from a great system.
But thanks man I paid more than I planned on paying for that card...and for the top 50 I usually just go for solo autos unless its a dupe of that guy...but I had been wanting a vick auto and I needed a Blanda auto lol
I just Picked up the Peyton auto from that set and really liked it so I decided to make an exception for that one and grab it for the PC haha.

As much time and money as I have in it I am still not happy with it lol...I wanna get it done!! haha...or atleast be up to around 40/50 after Christmas...so maybe it will work out haha.

I also planned on having atleast 10 autos of Peyton and 10 autos of Marino by the end of the year but I dont think I am gonna be able to make that happen haha.

(11-16-2011, 11:26 PM)Marinoisking Wrote: Yea man Mallet really has all the tools and as much as I hate to admit it he is learning from a great system.
But thanks man I paid more than I planned on paying for that card...and for the top 50 I usually just go for solo autos unless its a dupe of that guy...but I had been wanting a vick auto and I needed a Blanda auto lol
I just Picked up the Peyton auto from that set and really liked it so I decided to make an exception for that one and grab it for the PC haha.

As much time and money as I have in it I am still not happy with it lol...I wanna get it done!! haha...or atleast be up to around 40/50 after Christmas...so maybe it will work out haha.

I also planned on having atleast 10 autos of Peyton and 10 autos of Marino by the end of the year but I dont think I am gonna be able to make that happen haha.
yeah...you def got a lot of it done, but you got some big boys coming up...brady is going to be a lot to get...i had to give up a payton cut auto for it...i still need to get my first marino auto lol...i guess it will take me awhile because i go after sickness and i get the card i want to keep...like that sweet elway auto i got...im going to keep that one...and probably the brady lol

(11-16-2011, 11:30 PM)snailmonk Wrote: yeah...you def got a lot of it done, but you got some big boys coming up...brady is going to be a lot to get...i had to give up a payton cut auto for it...i still need to get my first marino auto lol...i guess it will take me awhile because i go after sickness and i get the card i want to keep...like that sweet elway auto i got...im going to keep that one...and probably the brady lol
lol yea Brady is going to be hard....I picked up an AP letterman rookie auto to try and trade for one but if not then I see some at shows that I could probably buy for 150-175 ish...so I will get it done eventually.
Tax season is coming up...and thats my minor in school and I already have everything done to do it...so I manage a tax place most of the tax season and then do some friends taxes from home for super cheap...and all that extra money is going to cards for sure lol.

That Elway you got is super sick.....
I would love to have that one...I think you are making a good call on keeping that bc if you traded it you would hate yourself for it later lol.

(11-16-2011, 11:37 PM)Marinoisking Wrote: lol yea Brady is going to be hard....I picked up an AP letterman rookie auto to try and trade for one but if not then I see some at shows that I could probably buy for 150-175 ish...so I will get it done eventually.
Tax season is coming up...and thats my minor in school and I already have everything done to do it...so I manage a tax place most of the tax season and then do some friends taxes from home for super cheap...and all that extra money is going to cards for sure lol.

That Elway you got is super sick.....
I would love to have that one...I think you are making a good call on keeping that bc if you traded it you would hate yourself for it later lol.
yeah....the elways is def one of my pride and joys lol