`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update? Anyone out there?

RE: Update? Anyone out there?
(12-12-2011, 03:59 PM)it guy Wrote: I apologize, but I haven't been on the forums much lately. Developers have been developing, and I've been working on other things (servers, phone systems, network infratructure, etc...).

I have no PM's waiting, and didn't know that the Graded Card Lookup and BCCG lookup weren't working.

I just fixed BCCG . www.beckett.com/bccg is working fine.

GCL is a harder, but I'm looking at it now and working with a developer to get it back up.
IT Guy, Good to see you active here. Like Tiger8Mush2, I would really like to see an update about the registry. The lack of communication has been frustrating to say the least. When will it be migrated and when can we add cards again? Btw, if Beckett is in need of limited downtime migration assistance, please let me know. My employer specializes in data migrations with a wide array of storage, host, OS, and P2V expertise. We are based here in Dallas. Thanks.
Twitter: @Coimbre21 - Collecting Carl Yastrzemski Topps, Jimmie Foxx, 1966 Topps Venezuelan, 2010 Topps Tribute HOF Relics & Autos, L.A. Rams Autos

(12-13-2011, 06:00 PM)coimbre 21 Wrote: IT Guy, Good to see you active here. Like Tiger8Mush2, I would really like to see an update about the registry. The lack of communication has been frustrating to say the least. When will it be migrated and when can we add cards again? Btw, if Beckett is in need of limited downtime migration assistance, please let me know. My employer specializes in data migrations with a wide array of storage, host, OS, and P2V expertise. We are based here in Dallas. Thanks.
Beckett is HIGHLY protective of their proprietary information.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

I've been looking at the non-working registry problem this evening. Made several changes to attempt to bring it back online without success so far. I'll hit it again in the morning when I can consult with the lead programmer.

IT Guy

(12-14-2011, 10:43 PM)it guy Wrote: I've been looking at the non-working registry problem this evening. Made several changes to attempt to bring it back online without success so far. I'll hit it again in the morning when I can consult with the lead programmer.
Thanks for the response, much appreciated.
Twitter: @Coimbre21 - Collecting Carl Yastrzemski Topps, Jimmie Foxx, 1966 Topps Venezuelan, 2010 Topps Tribute HOF Relics & Autos, L.A. Rams Autos

this is starting to get tiring, now i can't use any of the buttons from the grading site. any idea when this is going to be completely functional, i need to send cards in and i'm not going to send to beckett if i can't even use the site. i don't want to but i may have to switch everything to PSA.

(12-17-2011, 04:08 AM)lane2800 Wrote: this is starting to get tiring, now i can't use any of the buttons from the grading site. any idea when this is going to be completely functional, i need to send cards in and i'm not going to send to beckett if i can't even use the site. i don't want to but i may have to switch everything to PSA.
Try it now. The only buttons that aren't working are the Registry & Gift Certificates. However, if you click on & enter the December Specials you can access the Gift Certificates that way. Once you're in the December Specials section the Gift Certificates link will be at the bottom on the left.

I hope that this helps.

sorry, but the registry has been down for almost 2 months now. and i emailed Jeff directly on Oct. 30, when it stopped working, so for someone to say they just found out about it a week ago is ludicrous. I'm a restaurant general manager, if any part of my business was down for almost 2 months i would not have a job. when is this going to become a priority for Beckett?

(12-17-2011, 09:53 AM)lane2800 Wrote: sorry, but the registry has been down for almost 2 months now. and i emailed Jeff directly on Oct. 30, when it stopped working, so for someone to say they just found out about it a week ago is ludicrous. I'm a restaurant general manager, if any part of my business was down for almost 2 months i would not have a job. when is this going to become a priority for Beckett?
I know that it is down. Perhaps you misread my beginning sentence, where I said that the Registry & GC buttons weren't working on the Grading Page. But the other buttons were working. I was merely giving a response to your comment that none of the buttons on the Grading Page were working.

i still can not navigate from the grading screen to any other part of Beckett. i was not really responding to your post but my overall dissatisfaction and frustration with the site not working. the email Jeff sent me back says he talked to the IT guys about the registry issue the first week in November, yet IT-GUY gets on here last week and says he just found out about it the first of December, it's really nice to know the customers are so important that its OK to lie to them. PSA is looking like a much better option every day.

(12-17-2011, 10:43 AM)lane2800 Wrote: i still can not navigate from the grading screen to any other part of Beckett. i was not really responding to your post but my overall dissatisfaction and frustration with the site not working. the email Jeff sent me back says he talked to the IT guys about the registry issue the first week in November, yet IT-GUY gets on here last week and says he just found out about it the first of December, it's really nice to know the customers are so important that its OK to lie to them. PSA is looking like a much better option every day.
I am way with you man. Beckett unfortunately has forced me into another direction and I've already started a 1972 O Pee Chee registry with SGC, 60% complete. This entire lack of focus and communication starts at the top and I find it of great concern that Beckett's President also lists himself on LinkedIn as the President of a debt collection company in addition to being the President of Beckett.