`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update? Anyone out there?

RE: Update? Anyone out there?
It's like I've been saying, everything will work out. I believe in Beckett.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

I'm trying to be as positive as you Nolan5000 but not only is the registry still dysfunctional but now My Organize is completely empty. Damn.
Twitter: @Coimbre21 - Collecting Carl Yastrzemski Topps, Jimmie Foxx, 1966 Topps Venezuelan, 2010 Topps Tribute HOF Relics & Autos, L.A. Rams Autos

(11-16-2011, 08:28 PM)tiger8mush2 Wrote: Seriously its a database. How difficult can it be? Can someone give us an update? A ballpark ETA? Next week? Next year? 2013? Is anyone actually working on this? How can you expect customers to stick by you if you just keep them in the dark? This is horrible customer relations.
I apologize, but I haven't been on the forums much lately. Developers have been developing, and I've been working on other things (servers, phone systems, network infratructure, etc...).

I have no PM's waiting, and didn't know that the Graded Card Lookup and BCCG lookup weren't working.

I just fixed BCCG . www.beckett.com/bccg is working fine.

GCL is a harder, but I'm looking at it now and working with a developer to get it back up.

IT Guy

(12-12-2011, 03:59 PM)it guy Wrote: I apologize, but I haven't been on the forums much lately. Developers have been developing, and I've been working on other things (servers, phone systems, network infratructure, etc...).

I have no PM's waiting, and didn't know that the Graded Card Lookup and BCCG lookup weren't working.

GCL is a harder, but I'm looking at it now and working with a developer to get it back up.
The Graded card lookup has been working great. So I assume you're talking about the Registry. The only part that is not working and never has been working since I started collecting Beckett Graded cards in 2002 is what Mark Anderson brought up on the other thread.

Here's the link:
http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1468699.html

The auto grade has never been part of the results of the GCL. Now that I think about it, the GCL isn't working when you're on the Registry page. But it is in proper working order when the GCL is accessed from the Grading page.

(12-12-2011, 05:24 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: The Graded card lookup has been working great. So I assume you're talking about the Registry. The only part that is not working and never has been working since I started collecting Beckett Graded cards in 2002 is what Mark Anderson brought up on the other thread.

Here's the link:
http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1468699.html

The auto grade has never been part of the results of the GCL. Now that I think about it, the GCL isn't working when you're on the Registry page. But it is in proper working order when the GCL is accessed from the Grading page.
I'm referring to:
From www.Beckett.com home page click on the "registry" tab. Then halfway down on the left click on "Graded Card Lookup"

That's the broken one, right?
IT Guy

(12-12-2011, 06:24 PM)it guy Wrote: I'm referring to:
From www.Beckett.com home page click on the "registry" tab. Then halfway down on the left click on "Graded Card Lookup"

That's the broken one, right?
Exactly!! What about Mark Anderson's post?

(12-12-2011, 06:26 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: Exactly!! What about Mark Anderson's post?
Not sure which post you mean. The one in the link above is just him talking about the mistakenly attached autograph grading sticker.

IT Guy

(12-12-2011, 11:41 PM)it guy Wrote: Not sure which post you mean. The one in the link above is just him talking about the mistakenly attached autograph grading sticker.
Yes, I know. But he also said that if it was indeed an auto'ed card that there would be an autograph grade associated with the card's report.

Here is Mark's post:

This was a simple slabbing mistake. If you will look the card up under Graded Card Lookup, you will see that the card does NOT have an auto grade associated, meaning it was never graded a 10 Auto...

(12-12-2011, 03:59 PM)it guy Wrote: I apologize, but I haven't been on the forums much lately. Developers have been developing, and I've been working on other things (servers, phone systems, network infratructure, etc...).

I've never had an issue with GCL. Its updating my registry. Its understandable that a registry will be down for a couple days. But for months? No timetable? Then we hear December 1st and that passed two weeks ago. So whats the next date? I guess we'll just keep checking back "tomorrow".

p.s. this migration could've been handled so much better on so many levels. I hope Beckett realizes that and future migrations will be smoother.

(12-13-2011, 04:12 PM)tiger8mush2 Wrote: I've never had an issue with GCL. Its updating my registry. Its understandable that a registry will be down for a couple days. But for months? No timetable? Then we hear December 1st and that passed two weeks ago. So whats the next date? I guess we'll just keep checking back "tomorrow".

p.s. this migration could've been handled so much better on so many levels. I hope Beckett realizes that and future migrations will be smoother.
I don't know, but maybe the GCL link has to be fixed in order for the Registry to work.