Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update? Anyone out there?
Question 
Update? Anyone out there?
Seriously its a database. How difficult can it be? Can someone give us an update? A ballpark ETA? Next week? Next year? 2013? Is anyone actually working on this? How can you expect customers to stick by you if you just keep them in the dark? This is horrible customer relations.

RE: Update? Anyone out there?
got an email from jeff tonight, said that it wasn't an easy fix according to the data base guys. i don't get it but i guess that's why i'm not a data base guy.

I can't add cards, either for about the last month.

If anyone at Beckett is reading, is it a database issue or a database migration issue? If a migration issue, my company specializes in data migrations and could have moved the data in way less time than we your loyal customers have been in the dark, which by the way is no way to grow or even retain a business. I see no point in spending another $1400 for grading as I did on my last order if I can't even add cards to the registry.
Twitter: @Coimbre21 - Collecting Carl Yastrzemski Topps, Jimmie Foxx, 1966 Topps Venezuelan, 2010 Topps Tribute HOF Relics & Autos, L.A. Rams Autos

Of course moments after I post my comments, it looks like a migration is taking place. We'll see the results on Dec 1.
Twitter: @Coimbre21 - Collecting Carl Yastrzemski Topps, Jimmie Foxx, 1966 Topps Venezuelan, 2010 Topps Tribute HOF Relics & Autos, L.A. Rams Autos

December 2nd, logged in for the first time in a few months. My username is all jacked up, account is like pre 2008 settings. Weird.

Figured I would see whats up with the registry, saw it was down and wondered how long this has been. Read closer and noticed it said the registry would be back up December 1st lol....must be December 1st 2012!

Does anyone know what's going on with the launch of the new Marketplace/Card Registry?
The message says it would be up the evening Dec 1st. What is going on?

It's Dec 2nd, past the official deadline with no update from Beckett on why the site is not up. I work with enterprise companies in similar and much larger projects on a weekly basis. The project management and customer communication for the relaunch is beyond unacceptable. Organizations fire people for this kind of ineptitude. Beckett is crapping on its loyal customers and proponents of BVG like me.

it's amazing, the site is down for days, and when it comes back up guess what, still not working.

Glad to see everyone is frustrated by this. I just got into having my cards graded and decided to go with Beckett after researching which service to use between PSA/BGS. Now I can't even add my cards to the registry. Beginning to wonder if I made the wrong choice...