`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2009 National Treasures

2009 National Treasures
I bought some 2009 National Treasures Colossal jersey cards. These are marked prime jersey, but are not serial numbered. Also a few of them say the attached autograph is certified or something to that effect, but there is no auto.

Does anyone know anything about these? I am not too familiar with National Treasures, but all the ones I have seen have been serial numbered. Thanks.

RE: 2009 National Treasures
(11-16-2011, 04:39 PM)flsports Wrote: I bought some 2009 National Treasures Colossal jersey cards. These are marked prime jersey, but are not serial numbered. Also a few of them say the attached autograph is certified or something to that effect, but there is no auto.

Does anyone know anything about these? I am not too familiar with National Treasures, but all the ones I have seen have been serial numbered. Thanks.
Would you be able to add scans of the cards in question? Something is not adding up here, or I am reading something wrong. In NT, even the base cards are numbered. So, I am hoping you bought something else....

Thanks for the fast reply. They are marked NT and look exactly like others I have seen online, but have no serial numbers. I will try to get some pictures scanned.

I was thinking they were some sort of error from the factory or maybe even fake. Was hoping someone else had seen these or if they were common.

(11-16-2011, 05:00 PM)flsports Wrote: Thanks for the fast reply. They are marked NT and look exactly like others I have seen online, but have no serial numbers. I will try to get some pictures scanned.

I was thinking they were some sort of error from the factory or maybe even fake. Was hoping someone else had seen these or if they were common.
No worries. Thank you also for the fast reply and I look forward to the scans. I am pretty sure that all of those cards are supposed to be serial numbered and that the colossal auto cards are all sticker autos.

They could be fake or they may be legit cards that have accidentally made it out into the secondary market (e.g. replacement cards)? Either way, thanks for sharing and I look forward to the pics.

I couldn't figure out how to add a picture in my post so I added the pic to my avatar lol.

Based on the small picture, they look legit, but that is very strange that they don't have ser #'s or autos...
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

Copy and paste the image code. And that T Jax I believe should have an auto eitherway I want it lol
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641