`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huge Trade Thread! PICS! MORE MJ ADDED!

RE: Huge Trade Thread! PICS!
(11-15-2011, 01:38 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: how come youre getting rid of the durant's, werent you pcing him?
Haha I was, but I realized that I couldnt really afford another collection. I tend to randomly collect new players and then shortly trade them all for MJs. I am at a stopping point in my MJ collection as all the cards I need are selling for well over 100+.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

I still have those graded Jordan's if you want to trade.Lmk

Don't trade with list:dorkypunkrockerguy,newbieredsfan

(11-15-2011, 09:18 PM)esa0315 Wrote: I still have those graded Jordan's if you want to trade.Lmk
Which ones?

Sending an open offer, lmk.
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.

(11-15-2011, 09:32 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: Which ones?
[Image: 003-5.jpg]
[Image: 002-10.jpg]

You were interested in graded Jordan's a couple months back,and I had these.There not in my organize,so let me know if your interested.Thanks

Don't trade with list:dorkypunkrockerguy,newbieredsfan

interested in the magic
Will only trade with Delivery Confirmation!
[Image: BannerCards041.jpg]

http://s257.photobucket.com/albums/hh238...l%20Cards/

(11-15-2011, 10:23 PM)edescartes Wrote: interested in the magic
It is pending right now, I will keep you posted if it goes though. Thanks!
(11-15-2011, 10:09 PM)esa0315 Wrote: You were interested in graded Jordan's a couple months back,and I had these.There not in my organize,so let me know if your interested.Thanks
I picked up both of those cards graded 9, so I will pass. Do you have any other MJ or LeSean McCoy cards?

hey Nick I'll get those European stickers I still have for trade scanned to my bucket in the next couple days!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(11-16-2011, 12:43 AM)buckunteer Wrote: hey Nick I'll get those European stickers I still have for trade scanned to my bucket in the next couple days!
Okay thanks!

check me for the durant rookies..
Looking for rookies, autos, and patches current Canuck players in Canuck uniform and former Canuck stars IE Linden, Bure etc
Bucket: http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h100/h...or%20Sale/