`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Case of 2011 Finest (Scans)

Case of 2011 Finest (Scans)
Not sure what I am going to do with these yet, the Hosmer is going to be PC or trade for a Bowman Chrome AU....the Wallace is PC and so is the Crawford AU relic and the others I think are all available

Overall not a bad break, a lot of color and a coupe good hits.

Will trade some for a Moustakas Relic AU and the Pineda Relic AU from this set

[Image: scan0047-6.jpg]
[Image: scan0046-6.jpg]
[Image: scan0045-6.jpg]
[Image: scan0044-8.jpg]
[Image: scan0043-8.jpg]
[Image: scan0042-8.jpg]
[Image: scan0041-8.jpg]
[Image: scan0040-8.jpg]
[Image: scan0039-8.jpg]
If you are going to ship in a plain white envelope, please let me know before shipping unless agreed upon beforehand.

If you do not have more than 25 trades, you are sending first! Or else,
sorry!

RE: Case of 2011 Finest (Scans)
Awesome! I love all the color that comes from Finest.
Did you get any of those die-cut parallels #'d to 10? I'm not collecting them but I'd like to get at least 1 even if it's a bum, they really remind me of collecting back in the 90's
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

Check me for any Angels stuff
Angels cards - Jo Adell, Mike Trout, Reid Detmers, Ohtani, Bachman, O'Hoppe, Joyce, Zach Neto etc. 

Looking for Bowman Chrome Draft and Chrome Prospects set fillers. PM me what you have avail!

nice break.

Check me for the Teheran's please!!!

Or name a price!

Not bad
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Very colorful. Very Nice looking stuff.. If any Dodgers are for trade please check me.

im waiting on a moustakas redemption that i should get sometime in the next 15-20 years lol ill keep you in mind for it

check me for the teheran patch please. i just loaded bowman chrome autos i will trade double in your favor...thanks
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]

I have the Moustakas dual game used/auto from this set as well as a couple Hosmers and a Danny Duffy Red #02/25 I beleive. LMK if interested in any of these. I like the Strasburgs you have, The Ryan Howard finest Moments and the Trout Xfractor auto. I have the Green Hosmer #001/199 I believe is the numbering and the Xfractor Hosmer
I collect Don Mattingly, Bryce Harper, Aaron Judge, Luis Severino & Delin Betances

Would love to get my hands on a Mariano Rivera auto