`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 A&G auto question

2011 A&G auto question
Hello.... I don't collect cards as much as I use to so I thought I would come here to ask a question about a card I recently pulled from a blaster box from Wal-Mart.... Can anyone give me any kind of information about a 2011 Topps A&G Topps Employee Autograph....It is numbered 9/10 and is of a woman named Ellie Leon Gutierrez....I thought at first it was an auto of someone from the PGA but after reading the card closer that's when I saw she was an employee of Topps....When did they start putting cards like this in their product?....Thanks in advance for your help.

David

RE: 2011 A&G auto question
We need to see a piacture of the front and back to help identitfy
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(11-14-2011, 07:03 PM)alstott9adams Wrote: We need to see a piacture of the front and back to help identitfy
I have a scan of the front of it....I hope it shows up on here....did a test post and it did....so here goes....lol

[Image: AGAuto.jpg]

Congrats on the hit. Last two (not of her) have sold for $50 on ebay. Should be able to get at least $100 in trade value. If it is for trade please check me for it.

Yep, Congrats on the nice pull especially from a retail blaster, those are pretty tough and can bring some good money for a random persons auto. If it's available I'd like a shot at it and possibly some of the mini's you may have pulled as well.
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]