`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Box of 2011 Finest ... POW! .. Meh added the Highlights from the Chrome box too..

RE: Box of 2011 Finest ... POW! .. Meh added the Highlights from the Chrome box too..
ROFL! This is true lol I would have thought oh hell its a stupid cowboy I'll give you $5 just to take it hahaha
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

RE: Box of 2011 Finest ... POW! .. Meh added the Highlights from the Chrome box too..
Hahaha yeah something like that!! This kid is something special man. His cards are demanding TOP TOP dollar, worse than Dez now. That was a big time hit my friend!! Congrats!
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

ty ty Smile
Manning PC

Sick murray
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Ty sir!
Manning PC

I need that AJ, lmk
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/Kylebucksfan/
Collecting Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham and Bengals

[Image: Bengalsnightbanner_zps050bbaf3.jpg]

(11-14-2011, 03:01 PM)branesergen Wrote: Got a box of this (Always loved the Finest) I actually ordered 2 but 1 box was delayed. Should be here today or tomorrow. Nothing really special.

[Image: Nov14641.jpg]
[Image: Nov14642.jpg]
[Image: Nov14643.jpg]
[Image: Nov14644.jpg]

EXCEPT THIS!

[Image: Nov14645.jpg]

numbered 16/30 Refractor - Sorry James think this bad boy is gonna get graded Smile

Broke a box of Chrome too Ho Hum box although I did pull my 5th regular Cam RC and my 8th Cam card overall lol

[Image: Nov14646.jpg]

Most will be for trade eventually lol
awesome d murray

Photobucket

BANNER MADE BY BLAYNERO.THANKS ALOT

Thanks!
Manning PC

Woot!!!!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(11-14-2011, 05:46 PM)jncdrew Wrote: He was a scrub average rookie then, lol!! His cards have tripled over that 6 week period! Dont get me wrong, that is GREAT for you!! I just may have been able to get it a little easier 6 weeks ago, Idk i am rambling!! Big Grin
i sold about 6 demarco autos on ebay recently...did pretty decent too.had to let em go.
[Image: vondez.png]
MY 2012 PC GUYS RYAN TANNEHILL, CYRUS GRAY, JEFF FULLER & CASE KEENUM!!!!!!!!BRING EM TO ME!!!
Collect DALLAS COWBOYS, former Texas A&M PLAYERS, DEZ BRYANT & VON MILLER !! Look at my ORG or bucket (ORG ALWAYS UP TO DATE)