`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strange trade offer from micber

RE: Strange trade offer from micber
(11-16-2011, 07:31 PM)mrspudhead Wrote: Definitely saw the trade and the cancellation on Beckett unlike the micber trade notification. Will monitor both of my emails to see if I get an email notification (might be slower). I also sent micber a simple trade offer with a comment to see if he tried to trade with me. Thanks. Spud
If you can still sign in with the "borh_atom" account, i would check that one.

Randi

I think Randi has solved it. FWIW, I trade with micber all the time on here and I also do not think he frequents the messageboards at all.

(11-16-2011, 07:37 PM)rayeates Wrote: If you can still sign in with the "borh_atom" account, i would check that one.

Randi
Will try - not sure I remember that old password. Spud

(11-16-2011, 07:37 PM)rayeates Wrote: If you can still sign in with the "borh_atom" account, i would check that one.

Randi
Great job Randi! OMG there are 233 trade offers for bohr_atom including micber's. I'm probably paying two subscription fees as well. Going to have to get this fixed somehow. I can't respond using the old account - that'd be confusing. Hopefully micber will respond to my new trade offer on mrpotatohead. Wonder what can be done? Any suggestions? Spud
So I still have not received an email trade notification from Randi's recent trade/cancel as mrpotatohead. Might take longer still. I also only received two trade notifications of the 233 as bohr-atom. Weird. Anyone know how long ago the email trade notifications began to operate? Spud
Photobucket: http://s965.photobucket.com/albums/ae140/mrspudhead98/
I enjoy Beckett but I don't trade cards anymore.
Favorite quotes "... it will be reported to Canada Rev."
(A966567760846SVermont8911CCC346.1).

so which account you want to keep as you only can have one
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

(11-16-2011, 09:52 PM)floydtown Wrote: so which account you want to keep as you only can have one
Awesome! Can you delete bohr_atom please? I am, and will always be, mrspudhead! Thank you. Spud
Photobucket: http://s965.photobucket.com/albums/ae140/mrspudhead98/
I enjoy Beckett but I don't trade cards anymore.
Favorite quotes "... it will be reported to Canada Rev."
(A966567760846SVermont8911CCC346.1).

that solves that problem now
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)