`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How long before this happens?

RE: How long before this happens?
Not even worth the time to write the handle. NO!
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.

(11-14-2011, 03:32 PM)thj0011 Wrote: I misread the original post and just assumed they'd still be signing their names but adding their Twitter handle as an inscription. I'm 100% on board with inscriptions of their Twitter handles in addition to their signature but only 20-25% on board for them actually using their handle as a signature. I think it's a cool idea though.
I also just assumed that they would sign their name and use their Twitter handle as an inscription.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Just a side note: If 5% of the twitters you see from any celebrity are actually from said celebrity, I would be rather surprised.

Their images are worth too much to them and their sponsors for anyone to allow them free, unfiltered access to their respective publics.

JonathanI
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

i was suggesting signing their name and just added inscription as twitter handle - I would be ticked if that was the actual auto - would be a cool subset #/d auto
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

wouldn't surprise me if someone smart did some kinda twitter exclusive cards that are giveaways like that... would be.... interesting I guess ?
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

pat neshek signed some cards patneshek.com on a few cards for topps a few years ago
Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

[Image: cutchbanner.jpg]

I'm surprised it hasn't yet.

(11-14-2011, 07:41 PM)ricelynnevans75 Wrote: I'm surprised it hasn't yet.
Ditto.

I think it would only work if it was a special Twitter sponsored subset (their logo on the card). Especially if you aren't signed up to Twitter, or that player's feed, you'd see the handle and could be all "WHA!?" when seeing a signature like that.

Even as an inscription it'd be a bit strange, and a bit self serving at the same time. Like, Dude I just paid for your autograph (or found it in a pack or redeemed it as the case can be), don't go plugging your Twitter Feed, website (see Hitter.net), or anything that can be considered a temporary thing (heh, like if someone signed their name and then "Superstar Bar & Grill 310 Main Street, Any Town USA") on something that to me is going to be a permanent memory.