`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1st. COMC Order

1st. COMC Order
Just got in my 1st order from COMC, and I"m super happy with it. Every card was flawless, and put into new pennysleeves and toploaders. Granted it was $.20 cents per toploader, but it's still cool. Looks like I found somewhere else other than sleezbay to get cards. Not to mention the Hector Lopez card I got was $5, and the only 1 on the bay is $29.99. They'll be getting alot of my money instead.

RE: 1st. COMC Order
COMC is great. I love ordering from there.
Shawn Green PC:
377 unique cards
76 GU & Patches
5 Autos

Did you see the full page ad in the new Beckett, the Cardinals World Series issue?

Yeah I just got a 100 card order in the other day
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

I have only ever gotten 2 cards on there, 1 was a /25 card I couldn't find anywhere else
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

I have several cards due this week from them and it's also my first time using COMC. Hopefully mine are in as good of shape as yours were. If I'm happy with the service I will most definitely use them over ebay because in most cases the prices are much more reasonable.

yeah I like COMC as well, just shipping can get crazy if you're not careful
[Image: WillTheThrillSig.jpg]

Would someone post a link to COMC if allowed under the TOS--PLEASE--I have tried finding the sight but Google tells me everything other than a place to get cards-Been hearing allot about them here and am interested in checking them out--OR confirm that COMC is Check Out My Cards. Thanks
Will always be looking for 2012 or 2013 Panini Cooperstown Signatures for the two sets I'm building-Will trade in your favor--will ship first--Thanks

COMC = Check out my cards

(11-13-2011, 10:16 PM)cheetos Wrote: yeah I like COMC as well, just shipping can get crazy if you're not careful
If you just get bulk shipping and soft sleeves its fine...I have ordered off of there 50+ times without problems and if you break it down it would cost crazy amounts more for shipping individually...just wait until you have a decend sized order.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS