`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'11 Topps Legends+1 Pack '11 Topps+2 Packs '11 Elite

'11 Topps Legends+1 Pack '11 Topps+2 Packs '11 Elite
Got the itch to bust some a box/packs. Here's the best of them...not too good IMO Sad

[Image: IMG533_crop.jpg]
Taylor /99
Pettis not yet listed in Beckett

[Image: IMG534_crop.jpg]
Harris /150
Ryan /299
Reed /999

Yuk lol. Got a box coming from DACW of '10 SPx...hopefully that will make it better. PM me if anyone is interested in any of these. Going to put together the set of Topps Legends so would be looking for set needs of those/others along with of course Elways I need or OU uni autos in return. Listed my set needs in trading forum so check there for current set needs.

Also please don't ask me to check your bucket if you don't have any of the above mentioned PC items. Not really looking to trade for bait unless its gonna be trading up. Not trying to be an A$$, just waste too much time searching through buckets when I still have to go back to beckett to check bv. I'll gladly search through orgs anytime!
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

RE: '11 Topps Legends+1 Pack '11 Topps+2 Packs '11 Elite
awesome Legends box
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

Your box of legends blew mine out of the water! I hated mine. But I honestly love the look of the base set. So I am well am trying to put the base set together.Lets save each other some money and swap base cards! Is what you need listed in your org? I have mine marked, but have not been marking duplicate base cards ( though they are all together in a box in numerical order so finding them would be a breeze.)
[Image: steel-1.jpg]
Collecting Greenwood, Woodley, and other Steelers. Also collecting 1993 Pacific Prisms (Check my org for set needs)

My Bucket:
http://s1083.photobucket.com/albums/j389/kennycooks/

Sweet teabow
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Alstott/Biglump: Thanks guys!!!!! That stamp even though it doesn't book for much was a pretty cool hit!

Kennycooks: Fortunately I lucked out and only got 1 dupe. If you're doing the blue cards for your set I have all of mine still.

(11-12-2011, 09:09 PM)mooncricket916 Wrote: Got the itch to bust some a box/packs. Here's the best of them...not too good IMO Sad

[Image: IMG533_crop.jpg]
Taylor /99
Pettis not yet listed in Beckett

[Image: IMG534_crop.jpg]
Harris /150
Ryan /299
Reed /999

Yuk lol. Got a box coming from DACW of '10 SPx...hopefully that will make it better. PM me if anyone is interested in any of these. Going to put together the set of Topps Legends so would be looking for set needs of those/others along with of course Elways I need or OU uni autos in return. Listed my set needs in trading forum so check there for current set needs.

Also please don't ask me to check your bucket if you don't have any of the above mentioned PC items. Not really looking to trade for bait unless its gonna be trading up. Not trying to be an A$$, just waste too much time searching through buckets when I still have to go back to beckett to check bv. I'll gladly search through orgs anytime!
not bad

Photobucket

BANNER MADE BY BLAYNERO.THANKS ALOT

thanks rebel, just wish I could move some of these for even elway base cards I need. I'd do a $15 auto for 15 $1 elways lol

I have the /150 version of Elway from this set. Shoot me a PM with your address.
I also have 2010 Classics #229 John Elway card 999/999 maybe we could work something out for your blue cards.
[Image: steel-1.jpg]
Collecting Greenwood, Woodley, and other Steelers. Also collecting 1993 Pacific Prisms (Check my org for set needs)

My Bucket:
http://s1083.photobucket.com/albums/j389/kennycooks/

(11-15-2011, 04:38 PM)kennycooks Wrote: I have the /150 version of Elway from this set. Shoot me a PM with your address.
I also have 2010 Classics #229 John Elway card 999/999 maybe we could work something out for your blue cards.
PM sent