`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to trade?

How to trade?
I'm confused. Where do I go to start a trade? I read the FAQ's but that just confused me more. Any help would be appreciated!

Also collect: Castellanos, Trout, Judge, Trea Turner, Tatis, Jr, Porcello, Skubal, J-Rod, Witt, JR, Volpe, LouBob.

RE: How to trade?
(11-12-2011, 02:22 PM)akuz19 Wrote: I'm confused. Where do I go to start a trade? I read the FAQ's but that just confused me more. Any help would be appreciated!
First make sure your cards for trade in your organizer are marked for trade. Then you can make a post here with the card(s) you're looking to trade, it helps ( in my opinion ) if it is noted what you are looking for in return. If you have a photobucket page you can post scans in your post. Traders can send a pm with offers or use the trade feature to work a trade.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

(11-12-2011, 05:28 PM)krn001 Wrote: First make sure your cards for trade in your organizer are marked for trade. Then you can make a post here with the card(s) you're looking to trade, it helps ( in my opinion ) if it is noted what you are looking for in return. If you have a photobucket page you can post scans in your post. Traders can send a pm with offers or use the trade feature to work a trade.
PMs aren't to be used for trading...you need to go to the trade tab for all offers.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

(11-12-2011, 06:41 PM)ceocards Wrote: PMs aren't to be used for trading...you need to go to the trade tab for all offers.
If a trader posts a card for trade, another can't send a pm saying i have 3 different cards of your fav player, can you use 1? My post wasn't meant to imply to complte a trade within a pm but to inquire what a trader is looking for then use the trade function. That can't be done, to communicate before sending or receiving a trade offer?
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

You can communicate through PM, but the trade has to be completed through the Trade function. Also, when a trade is in progress (offer made and not finalized yet), you can add comments to the trade to communicate back and forth as well. I am also sending a PM to you.
Shawn Green PC:
377 unique cards
76 GU & Patches
5 Autos