`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Cam Newton - are a ton of his 'authentic autos' fake?

RE: Cam Newton - are a ton of his 'authentic autos' fake?
I found this one which is on card, but is kind of a hybrid of both, has the C above the N, and also loops the last letter. Most on cards i've seen have the C over the N, and most stickers do not, but have the loop. Just playing devils advocate a little, he could change it because of the signing area of the stickers.

[Image: camnewton.jpg]

(02-12-2012, 11:24 PM)longhornnation Wrote: I found this one which is on card, but is kind of a hybrid of both, has the C above the N, and also loops the last letter. Most on cards i've seen have the C over the N, and most stickers do not, but have the loop. Just playing devils advocate a little, he could change it because of the signing area of the stickers.

I gave examples earlier as far as his on card auto not fitting on stickers. They do fit, his autos from Elite are signed just like his on card autos but are on stickers so it is possible and he has done it.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

Didn't realize ugameck used this as an example in his 1st post. This is a very interesting subject, if it were to come out that some were fake (Officially), it could change the industry as we know it.

(02-12-2012, 11:24 PM)longhornnation Wrote: I found this one which is on card, but is kind of a hybrid of both, has the C above the N, and also loops the last letter. Most on cards i've seen have the C over the N, and most stickers do not, but have the loop. Just playing devils advocate a little, he could change it because of the signing area of the stickers.

Does anyone know any good lawyers? Wink

Seriously - something (to me) smells a little fishy.

I know that all the major companies monitor these trading card sites (especially this one) - no comments from anyone associated with them (or PMs - or emails -I've sent some emails back and forth with "people" at panini).

No comment from a Beckett Staff member either- post has nearly 1300 views and 7 pages long.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

Where's Hackler?

Maybe we should flood panini's facebook or something..
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]

(02-13-2012, 11:25 PM)rogue655 Wrote: Where's Hackler?

Maybe we should flood panini's facebook or something..
I like Tracy - not going to attack any companies sites. The major manufacturers follow this message board.

If not, could you imagine if Beckett media decided to print these concerns? This thread is almost pushing 8 pages and it's not a "continuing look at my PC" page (which I love, btw - jaderock/264/etc....).....

I'm being passive aggressive - id like for the companies to at least deny the accusations. I think they (not gonna speak for them....but) are getting duped too. Too much faith in the human element of honesty.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]