`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 2011 Topps Tier One Box - Gold Auto!!!

1 2011 Topps Tier One Box - Gold Auto!!!
Just busted a box of Tier One I picked up at my LCS. I think it was a pretty good break as the big pull was a top tier gold parallel Nolan Ryan auto redemption! What should I do with it as I don't collect Ryan? I just got back into the hobby and haven't sold any cards yet, but I think this card could fetch some cash on ebay. Then again even tho I don't collect him, how often do you pull an auto of a legend, esp.one low numbered(I think golds are numbered to 10) no complaints here tho, its a good prob to haveSmile

Thanks for reading!

RE: 1 2011 Topps Tier One Box - Gold Auto!!!
I'd put it up with a buy it now for however much you'd part with it, maybe a best offer. If no one buys for what you want, redeem it and hope he signs. Congrats on the sweet pull!
[Image: ozziesmithbanner.jpg]
Always collecting Ozzie Smith!

Thanks for the advice, like I said I'm just getting back into the hobby. This is probably the best pull i've had (selling value). Still so pumped, despite it being a redemption. Is there a chance that Ryan never signs? I had no idea that was a possibility. If so, i'm thinking def sell.

I would say SELL for sure. You never know about these guys. After losing the World Seies Ryan might be that mad that he takes it out on whoever. Just saying
Heres a listing NOT MINE for a top tier auto
Edit: Doesn't matter if it's yours or not, please don't link to live auctions.

What else did you get btw?

Thanks again for the thoughts guys. Here's what I had in the rest the box:
Base:
Paul Konerko
Matt Kemp
Starlin Castro
Tier Two /#50:
Rickey Henderson

On The Rise Auto /999:
Brandon Crawford

Top Shelf Single Relic /339:
Aramis Ramirez

Looked in the Ryan auto and from what I found the golds are numbered to 10 and the odds are 1 in 120 boxes, which is pretty sweets. I think i'm gonna put it on ebay with $250 buy it now, see if anyone bites. Thanks again guys.

I always think there is a chance that my redemptions will not be signed. I have had too many replacements sent to me with that same stupid letter.
As far as redeeming the card though, would. That card in your hand instead of the redemption will bring alot more money come auction.

I agree card in hand will get you more but image you get 250 for a redemption. A you pay for your box and then some B you don't PC the guy so no big deal. C you don't have to worry he signs or not

Nice ryan
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK