`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cropping pictures???

Cropping pictures???
Good morning gents. just a quick question...

I am scanning a bunch of cards in to post, and list on my site etc...
Is there a way to take a scan of 9 cards and easily break that in to individual pics.
Im looking for a program that will let you click drag the outline of a pic, and with a hotkey or what not, auto create a new file, with just that crop.
if thats out there, id love to know about it. if you all have another way to handle this, that would be great too.
thank you all very much

Happy veterans day to those that serve

RE: Cropping pictures???
Find The Gimp somewhere on the internet. Easy to use picture-editing program you can download for free. Does exactly what you're talking about (cuz I do it all the time). You can resize after creating a new file as well. Pretty easy to figure out.
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

Photobucket also allows you to crop, and 'save a copy' of your newly cropped image without altering the original. so you could do it within the photobucket site as well.
SuperCollecting: Jamie Harper of the TN Titans & Lee Smith Buffalo Bills Patriots 5th rd TE from Marshall. Also TN Titans, Recent Former TN Vols, Ladanian Tomlinson for my 8 yr old son and various others. Sets for 2011 R&S, 2011 Threads, 2011 Inception Base & Blue, 2011 Platinum & Gold, 2011 Finest

doesn't everyone have picasa from google? its about the easiest editing/uploading/resizing/straightening/color fixing/cropping program available?...and free....and accessible to your smart phones (if you have one) and accessible to any other computer if you upload them to your gmail acct (if you have one)....

yeah - all this is free.

i scan my cards - save them to my computer's hard drive - open picasa (voila they are in there immediately) - edit.edit.edit.edit. to get what i want....and SAVE A COPY. so, the original that i scanned is always there on my hard drive - however, i now have an additional copy with all the crops/etc that i initiated.

win win.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

the simplest program on earth is the best thing ever for cropping in resizing for me....Microsoft Paint.

If I wanna break up a scan I just open it up twice....outline what I want and copy it...then paste it into the other....you can then size it however you want.