`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COME ON NBA!

RE: COME ON NBA!
hell im almost 30 and play basketball 1 a week at least for free, what ever happened to love for the game?
Personal Collections are as follows :
1) Knicks (anyone who has worn the jersey at one time or another and made a significant impact on the team.)
2) Latrell sprewell
3) Amare Stoudemire
4) Carmelo Anthony
5) Steve Nash
6) Chauncey Billups

(11-16-2011, 08:43 PM)antriarc Wrote: hell im almost 30 and play basketball 1 a week at least for free, what ever happened to love for the game?
+1000000

I mean, I know that many of these players have been training for years, some don't have a college education (but who's fault is that really?), continue to have to maintain their physique and ability, but if you ask me, making more than the more important people in society (school teachers, the president of the united states, life saving doctors, etc.) is simply ridiculous. I know I know, supply and demand. Blah blah blah. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

(11-16-2011, 08:43 PM)antriarc Wrote: hell im almost 30 and play basketball 1 a week at least for free, what ever happened to love for the game?
+1 Players aren't loyal to their franchises anymore either. Kevin Durants don't just grow on trees! Lol

I know, i do respect players like kevin durant and tim duncan who stick with their teams... rudy gay so far is another. Not many of them left though!
Personal Collections are as follows :
1) Knicks (anyone who has worn the jersey at one time or another and made a significant impact on the team.)
2) Latrell sprewell
3) Amare Stoudemire
4) Carmelo Anthony
5) Steve Nash
6) Chauncey Billups

(11-18-2011, 06:38 AM)antriarc Wrote: I know, i do respect players like kevin durant and tim duncan who stick with their teams... rudy gay so far is another. Not many of them left though!
Ehhh I would even put Tim Duncan in a class by himself as far as loyalty goes because he has been with the Spurs since when? 96 I think right?

The book is still out on Kevin Durant, but so far the first 3 years he is on board.lol My dream scenario is that he comes to Dallas when Dirk gets to old and can't be the marquee guy but I don't see that happening

(11-18-2011, 09:24 AM)jtulliakat0628 Wrote: Ehhh I would even put Tim Duncan in a class by himself as far as loyalty goes because he has been with the Spurs since when? 96 I think right?

The book is still out on Kevin Durant, but so far the first 3 years he is on board.lol My dream scenario is that he comes to Dallas when Dirk gets to old and can't be the marquee guy but I don't see that happening
Which part? Dirk getting old? Dirk not being the marquee guy? Or Durant to the mavs? lol.

(11-18-2011, 06:38 AM)antriarc Wrote: I know, i do respect players like kevin durant and tim duncan who stick with their teams... rudy gay so far is another. Not many of them left though!
1997 #1 pick overall, definitely a class act.

Tim Duncan
(11-17-2011, 10:04 AM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: +1000000

I mean, I know that many of these players have been training for years, some don't have a college education (but who's fault is that really?), continue to have to maintain their physique and ability, but if you ask me, making more than the more important people in society (school teachers, the president of the united states, life saving doctors, etc.) is simply ridiculous. I know I know, supply and demand. Blah blah blah. Smile
garbage men are important too, just sayin'
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

(11-18-2011, 12:00 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: Which part? Dirk getting old? Dirk not being the marquee guy? Or Durant to the mavs? lol.
Sorry man, lol, durant to the Mavs seems like a long shot!

(11-18-2011, 10:11 PM)jtulliakat0628 Wrote: Sorry man, lol, durant to the Mavs seems like a long shot!
I know, I was messing. Smile Dirk will never get old and he'll always be marquee. Smile He and Durant are the two people that I would consider collecting side PCs for them, but they are too pricey for me. lol

(11-19-2011, 06:38 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: I know, I was messing. Smile Dirk will never get old and he'll always be marquee. Smile He and Durant are the two people that I would consider collecting side PCs for them, but they are too pricey for me. lol
You could probably get away a few good Durants right now with the lockout in place before he skyrockets to lebron, Kobe and mj prices