`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 2011 Topps Chrome Blasters

5 2011 Topps Chrome Blasters
So I got the itch, and decided to go buy some Chrome blasters from Target. These were the first retail boxes I have ever opened, always have done hobby boxes. I already buy way too many hobby boxes, so I was hoping these blasters would be awful and I would never feel the urge to buy one again.

No autos or anything in all the boxes, just a bunch of refractors, which I happen to love. I was already feeling good with what I got out of the boxes so far, then the last box came.. and.. unfortunately guaranteed that I will be buying more blasters in the near future.

[Image: BXs3S.jpg]

Red Refractor #16/25. Not bad for a $20 box!

No trades, sorry!

RE: 5 2011 Topps Chrome Blasters
OH!!!! dude, That red refractor is gonna fetch a mighty penny! Its been my experience those are HIGHLY desirable. Slap an outrageous BIN w/ BO on that bad boy now!. Congrats!
[Image: eazyebanner.jpg]
Collecting ALL 2005 Frank Gore -148/406=36%
Collecting ALL 2006 Vernon davis -129/829=15%
Collecting ALL 2007 Patrick Willis -79/818=9%
Collecting ALL 2005-06 Monta Ellis -86/163=53%

i'm gonna say at least 75 if it were auction more than likely over 100

Or 2-250.....

(11-10-2011, 10:44 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: i'm gonna say at least 75 if it were auction more than likely over 100
All in with pocket Aces.... Andre Johnson and Aaron Rodgers.
Wink 
(11-10-2011, 11:12 PM)westhoustonvw Wrote: Or 2-250.....
Yeah, looks to be around 2-250 on eBay right now. the 1/25 went for $400.. You know because it is a 1/1 ;]

Sick Cam pull from blaster!

Nice pull!
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/Kylebucksfan/
Collecting Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham and Bengals

[Image: Bengalsnightbanner_zps050bbaf3.jpg]

Sweet newton
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

I Seriously feel like you guys keeping getting some magical dust sprayed on you when you walk into these retail stores or maybe it is some form of government coverup.. ya im gonna roll with that thought "government coverup" and you guys with all your epic blaster hits have special contact with card companies to find these "epic blasters".. all I ever pull is junk!!the best I have ever done was pull a purple and it wasnt even a big name.. epic grats to you bud.. but still haters gotta hate and make up crazy ideas Smile
[Image: ojmagg.png]
Bucket: http://s1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb40...l%20cards/
Help Me Build These Rainbows. Trading in your favor!
http://photobucket.com/Rainbowset

(11-11-2011, 08:09 PM)chaseonbase Wrote: I Seriously feel like you guys keeping getting some magical dust sprayed on you when you walk into these retail stores or maybe it is some form of government coverup.. ya im gonna roll with that thought "government coverup" and you guys with all your epic blaster hits have special contact with card companies to find these "epic blasters".. all I ever pull is junk!!the best I have ever done was pull a purple and it wasnt even a big name.. epic grats to you bud.. but still haters gotta hate and make up crazy ideas Smile
Maybe it's in our area. I've only pulled one autograph...of a VIKING. At least they've stopped buying the boxes, opening em up to pull out the good stuff, then sealing em back up and returning them to the store like they did last year. Pissed me off
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]