`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
looking to buy football/baseball/basketball cards, bv's 3-10 each

looking to buy football/baseball/basketball cards, bv's 3-10 each
got paypal ready. not real picky, not looking for anything specific. if you are looking to unload some lower end stuff, im looking to buy at these prices:

$3 bv cards - 15 cents/card
$4 bv cards - 25 cents/card
$5 bv cards - 35 cents/card
$6 bv cards - 40 cents/card
$8 bv cards - 55 cents/card
$10 bv cards - 75 cents/card

and of course, ill pick up the shipping

minimum lot bv needs to be at least 100 dollars total. more is better. ideal lot would be around 500

anything basketball football basketball, 3-6 dollars each. if you have rookies of guys like glavine or jason kidd (players of that ilk) that are worth less than 3 dollars, id be interested in those as well. rather not have a bunch of no name rookies and such, but i dont mind a little chaff with my wheat

right now, baseball is a priority, football secondary, basketball dont need tons of, but always looking for some

RE: Looking to buy your 3-10 dollar cards
man if I didn't have to look up all these stinking cards I'd help you out for sure still. Its just a pain for 15 cents.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

(11-10-2011, 08:36 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: man if I didn't have to look up all these stinking cards I'd help you out for sure still. Its just a pain for 15 cents.
wish i could do it for you :p

how long you gonna be running this deal? I can prob have a K or 2 worth for ya tomorrow or sunday.
also will you take vintage assuming they are in good condition?
Currently Collecting:
Baseball HOFers: Autos, Vintage and Rookies
Dallas Cowboys: Autos and Vintage

(11-10-2011, 09:39 PM)jwest1334 Wrote: how long you gonna be running this deal? I can prob have a K or 2 worth for ya tomorrow or sunday.
also will you take vintage assuming they are in good condition?
pretty much always looking for new veins of inventory. i have about 7-8 major wholesalers i deal with, but i dont like inventory getting stagnant, so im always looking for new sources.

so this weekend or whenever is fine

im a little hesitant on vintage, but if it's in good shape, sure. might have questions about individuals cards, might ask for a pic or two just to get a general idea on condition

i can give you pics, references that i have traded with on here, etc. most of my stuff is in very good shape, It is just that i have dupes of a lot of the HOFers from like 70's and 60's, etc. Ill pull some modern stuff out, then get with ya sunday.
Currently Collecting:
Baseball HOFers: Autos, Vintage and Rookies
Dallas Cowboys: Autos and Vintage

(11-10-2011, 09:09 PM)robloc303 Wrote: Tell you what.... I was just about to post an ebay listing, when I thought of looking on Beckett first. I have about 1500 Baseball and Basketball Cards I am looking to get rid of. They are all star players or good value priced inserts. I'd estimate the average card value is about $3-$4 per card. There are some lower priced stars like the some $.75 star cards or something, but there are some good higher priced $10, $20-$40 cards too. I'd be willing to sell them for $250 + shipping. Last time I sent a box that size, I think it was $30 to send. I also have about 100,000 other baseball and Basketball cards to get rid of, so if you are willing to travel to Denver, I would let them all go for about $1000 including the box listed just to get them out of the house. Let me know if you are interested.

robloc303@aol.com
sorry: your low level of activity here on beckett, being totally blind on what you are giving out, the sub-1 dollar stuff, the fact they average 3-4 dollars, when im not looking for anything less than 3...

and im definitely not flying out to denver

sorry, but ill pass

I have dealt with jwest1334 many times man, he has always done me right.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

(11-10-2011, 09:52 PM)jwest1334 Wrote: i can give you pics, references that i have traded with on here, etc. most of my stuff is in very good shape, It is just that i have dupes of a lot of the HOFers from like 70's and 60's, etc. Ill pull some modern stuff out, then get with ya sunday.
sounds good

No worries, I understand the skeptic. However, I have been collecting for over 22 years, and have been a member of beckett.com since the site launch (old Beta) in 2006. I just never really used it for anything besides looking at the value of my cards. Tonight is actually the first time I have ever posted in a forum.... If you would be interested in any of my collection, I can always send video or pics as well as compose a list on beckett, but again I do understand being cautious of people. I've been burned on ebay a few times...
(11-10-2011, 09:52 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: sorry: your low level of activity here on beckett, being totally blind on what you are giving out, the sub-1 dollar stuff, the fact they average 3-4 dollars, when im not looking for anything less than 3...

and im definitely not flying out to denver

sorry, but ill pass