`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2007 Artifacts Football PC Work in Progress

2007 Artifacts Football PC Work in Progress
With all the delays in Certified Football, I thought it might be a good time revisit and share this set. This set has sentimental value for me. It was the last product I bought with my sons when they were still interested in collecting (then 11 and 12 years old). It was Adrian Peterson's rookie year. This product from Upper Deck was relatively cheap (at the time around $40/box). I believe there were 2 or 3 hits a box including one auto.

The patches were nothing special, but had a nice mix of players. The auto cards were extremely boring. The highlight for me were the base rookie cards and rookie auto cards which were limited to 10 to 30 each. It was difficult to pull one. It was the last product to have Michael Vick in it before he was pulled from every other product.

Below are a few patch cards we pulled. I had forgotten about it for a while, then I remember how much I wanted the AP rookie card and auto (limited to 10 and rarely seen). While no one was looking, I started picking these up last Summer. To date, I have 12 of the rarely seen cards. I'd love to get my hands on the AP or Calvin Johnson. For now, I'll take what I can when I see then. Let me know if you have one hidden in a box somewhere.

Some of our pulls:

[Image: 07RAdrianPetersonArtifacts.jpg] [Image: 07RCalvinJohnsonNo161.jpg] [Image: 07RPatrickWillisArtifacts.jpg]
[Image: 07BrettFavreArtifacts38.jpg] [Image: 07MichaelVickNo5.jpg] [Image: 07SteveMcNairArtifacts.jpg]

[Image: 07MichaelVickNFLApparel040050.jpg] [Image: 07FavreRoethlisbergerDual4299.jpg]
[Image: 07DonovanMcNabbNFLEquip001015.jpg] [Image: 07DrewBledsoeArtifacts.jpg]

My new Rookie set:

[Image: 07RAmobiOkoyeArtifacts1025.jpg] [Image: 07ChansiStuckeyArtifactsAuto.jpg] [Image: 07DarrelleRevisArtifacts22030.jpg]
[Image: 07RDwayneBoweArtifactsAuto010025.jpg] [Image: 07RDwayneWrightArtifactsAuto014025.jpg] [Image: 07JohnBeckArtifactsAuto.jpg]
[Image: 07RKevinKolbArtifactsAuto.jpg] [Image: 07RLawrenceTimmonsArtifactsAuto027030.jpg] [Image: 07LeonHallArtifactsAuto002025.jpg]

RE: 2007 Artifacts Football PC Work in Progress
nice man!!
I have a couple autos from the set....a few of the numbered rookies and TONS of base....I busted a few boxes back in the day haha....
Willing to trade or sell if you need the ones I have.

1.Def not a bad year with the AP and CJ.Hopefully ur able to find the AP.Not a bad set you have here. I have my only Peppers GU from this set and my only Thomas Davis auto from it as well.Good luck with it!!
2.If Panini is shipping certified monday does that mean they will be in stores wednesday or the next wednesday?
3.U gonna do the certified set?
4. lol if u get an extra cam do ya mind holding it for me? Smile

[Image: 07RRobertMeachemArtifacts1125.jpg] [Image: 07ScottChandlerArtifacts001030.jpg] [Image: 07SteveSmithArtifactsAuto017025.jpg]

The NFL logo on the Donovan McNabb card is sweet! I can't recall seeing alot of nice patches in that product for some reason.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

I have this Eli but it would have to be one heck of a trade.

#3/5

[Image: newscans019-4.jpg]

[Image: eli3of5.jpg]
2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

I remember that set! Really cool-looking cards. Bought a box back then and pulled a nice Photo Shoot Flashback Fabric auto #/10 of......Troy Williamson. At the time, I remember thinking "yeah, he could pull it together and have a good career" Hmm...and that card still sits in a box on my shelf. LOL. I didn't realize there were even regular rookie autos in that set. Those are sweet, mel!
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

I've got a Trent Green auto from the set Mel if you need it let me know and it's yours
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

Artifacts was a really sweet looking set. Yeah, the regular auto's & gameused were a little boring, but the patch parallels, dual & triple jerseys & rookie autos, made it a really fun break..... and at a great price too!!
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

(11-10-2011, 01:49 AM)Marinoisking Wrote: nice man!!
I have a couple autos from the set....a few of the numbered rookies and TONS of base....I busted a few boxes back in the day haha....
Willing to trade or sell if you need the ones I have.
I'm interested in any rookie cards with the auto. PM me what you have and we'll work something out.

(11-10-2011, 01:50 AM)jdetter23 Wrote: 1.Def not a bad year with the AP and CJ.Hopefully ur able to find the AP.Not a bad set you have here. I have my only Peppers GU from this set and my only Thomas Davis auto from it as well.Good luck with it!!
2.If Panini is shipping certified monday does that mean they will be in stores wednesday or the next wednesday?
3.U gonna do the certified set?
4. lol if u get an extra cam do ya mind holding it for me? Smile
1. Those rookie autos were hard to come by in this set. The base AP rookie was selling for $100 at one point w/o the auto. There were only 10 AP autos. I've seen 2 on line in 5 years.....going as low as $500. This, of course, seemed expensive at the time. LOL

2. Assuming they shift, they would be in the local shops next week and the on-line sellers the following week.

3. I don't know if I'll do as many sets as last year. It got a little nuts. I'll still do the Freshman Fabric Gold and Emerald auto sets. I just started working on the 2010 Fabric of the Game Prime auto set.

4. Sur, I'll let you know.

(11-10-2011, 07:05 AM)nineof Wrote: The NFL logo on the Donovan McNabb card is sweet! I can't recall seeing alot of nice patches in that product for some reason.
There weren't. Thats part of the reason it didn't take off. I was just as surprised when I pulled the then "hot" McNabb card.

(11-10-2011, 08:44 AM)giantfan270 Wrote: I have this Eli but it would have to be one heck of a trade.

#3/5

[Image: newscans019-4.jpg]

[Image: eli3of5.jpg]
Nice Eli. I have one in my photo bucket numbered to 5. The patch isn't as nice as your's though.

(11-10-2011, 09:32 AM)sconnienation3 Wrote: I remember that set! Really cool-looking cards. Bought a box back then and pulled a nice Photo Shoot Flashback Fabric auto #/10 of......Troy Williamson. At the time, I remember thinking "yeah, he could pull it together and have a good career" Hmm...and that card still sits in a box on my shelf. LOL. I didn't realize there were even regular rookie autos in that set. Those are sweet, mel!
Thanks. The rookie base set is pretty need. I've got most of them with in my photo bucket if you or anyone want to see them. I think Mason Crosby had a nice rookie in the set. We hardly ever see rookie kicker cards.

(11-10-2011, 09:33 AM)biglump007 Wrote: I've got a Trent Green auto from the set Mel if you need it let me know and it's yours
Thanks, Lump. I wouldn't turn it down. I would like to put together the rookie auto set, though. I've never seen more than one at a time anywhere.

Maybe somebody on the boards already did the set? If so, I'd love to see it.

(11-10-2011, 09:43 AM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: Artifacts was a really sweet looking set. Yeah, the regular auto's & gameused were a little boring, but the patch parallels, dual & triple jerseys & rookie autos, made it a really fun break..... and at a great price too!!
I agree. Some nice looking Favre cards were in the set. I got my only Ahman Green auto from the set as well.