`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NICKEL SALE and 20% BV SALE

NICKEL SALE and 20% BV SALE
So I'm looking to offload my entire collection. Essentially, if the BV of the card is less than $1, it sales for a NICKEL! If the BV of the card is more than $1, it sales for 20% BV.

I've loaded up my ORG minus about 1000 cards, but those are getting loaded up quickly. Higher BV cards are also up for sale, but dependant upon the player sale price may be higher (i.e. Cam Newton Platinum Xfractor is not selling at 20% BV). You can make me an offer on those types of things (autos and memorabilia cards are the exception, those will be dealt with on a case by case basis).

So please, take the time to hunt through my ORG to determine what you like.

Buyer pays $2 shipping bubble mailer for every 30 cards. (that's what about I figure I can fit). Buying over $10 will get free shipping.

Thx for looking!

RE: NICKEL SALE and 20% BV SALE
Send me a price on one of your Dalton autos and the Roger Craig/Frank Gore card please.

I'll take all your cheaper rc's like this, the only thing I dont consider a rc is press pass or sage. The other autos and g/u I'd be willing to buy as well, just let me know a number.
All in with pocket Aces.... Andre Johnson and Aaron Rodgers.

Offer sent.

offer sent
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37

Sent you a PM of some cards I'm interested in

Thx for all the offers so far... I'll be getting back with everyone tonight (Hawaii time)
(11-09-2011, 10:16 AM)westhoustonvw Wrote: I'll take all your cheaper rc's like this, the only thing I dont consider a rc is press pass or sage. The other autos and g/u I'd be willing to buy as well, just let me know a number.
I can do lower end rookies for 20% BV... I have over 600 in my ORG though... and yea, I don't consider SAGE and/or Press Pass RCs either. If Beckett tells me it's an RC, then it's an RC (obviously Beckett doesn't do that for Press Pass and/or SAGE)
Oh yea, I'm not really surprised about people wanting Autos for 20% BV... but I am not giving up higher end autos for 20% BV or things like Cam Newton cards for 20% BV. I'll still make you a decent offer (probably 50% BV) on those types of cards.

I hear ya on everyone's looking for a deal. Let me know a total on the rc's and if you can send me a PM with the total's (value and price), we can get this worked out.

All in with pocket Aces.... Andre Johnson and Aaron Rodgers.

westhoustonvw - 1981-2008, BV is 409.75... will let go for $80. All RCs as defined by Beckett. I haven't hit up 2009 to current yet. If you want all that data, its going to take a little bit more time with work and all.

You still firm at the price on that A.J. Green we were discussing? I've got some PayPal coming in soon (hopefully it doesn't take forever for them to release the funds to me!).