IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I cant get into Organize or Trade?

RE: I cant get into Organize or Trade?
Okay, I just tried that also and same results grrrrrr

this did the same thing to me back when i first signed, or something similar to what your experiencing. Tech support had to fix whatever the issue was for me and got it cleared up.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

(11-08-2011, 08:02 PM)Marinoisking Wrote: Thats weird....one problem I always have is.

Say I go to page 2 of your autos
then I type in Marino in the search....it stays on page 2 and wont let me go back to one....I have to change the options back to something you have 2 pages of and then put it back to one and start over.

This is not just with you...its with everybody....just using that as an example.

Still some bugs they need to work out with it.
Hey Ryan when that happens just manually type 1 in the page box and hit and it'll load page one. But clicking the "page back" button doesn't work.
SuperCollecting: Jamie Harper of the TN Titans & Lee Smith Buffalo Bills Patriots 5th rd TE from Marshall. Also TN Titans, Recent Former TN Vols, Ladanian Tomlinson for my 8 yr old son and various others. Sets for 2011 R&S, 2011 Threads, 2011 Inception Base & Blue, 2011 Platinum & Gold, 2011 Finest

Its IE , it happened to me too. I logged in with Chrome and it stopped. Not sure what settings to change, maybe you're in compatability mode by chance?
Either way, the next day IE was back to working fine
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

I am using google chrome and its still not working. I also tried it on safari and it does the same thing

BUMPP

try updating your flash and java, might do the trick who knows
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

I'll report it for you but keep trying
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

Thanks I keep trying it on both Safari and Chrome and it says Im only logged in on the forums and when I go to anything else it says to sign in so I do then it says to sign again and it just keeps doing it