`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New addition to my collection, Rodman style

New addition to my collection, Rodman style
So I had been eyeing this rodman for a while at my local card shop. the card shop owner was asking way too much for it (175$). I thought that at that price, it would not sell. Today I passed by and did not see it in the exhibition stand( I thought he had sold it and was dissapointed). I asked him for it and he told me he had taken it out of display to put other cards, so I knew it was time to get it. I paid 140$ for it. what do you guys think? after greekgoony, one of the great traders I have had the opportunity to trade with during my time on beckett took my only rodman auto, I had to try to find a better one. The first was an exuiste auto patch, this is my new one

[Image: IMG_1201.jpg]

RE: New addition to my collection, Rodman style
SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK

love that card.. hug inscription... 1+
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

$175 seems a bit excessive but not too much of a stretch. I think you got a great deal on the card. I'd pay even $150 for it...max. prolly
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

Awesome card. Not sure it's worth that much money, but that's definitely not your run of the mill /25 auto Smile

Congrats! That's a sweet card!
[Image: Banner_zpsdfc1db81.jpg]
PC Team: San Antonio Spurs
PC Players: David Robinson & Tim Duncan

I like it! And if you felt good enough with the price to buy it, then I think you did good. How often are you gonna see that? Not many cards like that. Does Jordan have an UD black one like that. If so, whats the inscription. I bet it would sell for crazy cash.

razzafrzafrza (muttley voice)

nice one!

(11-08-2011, 01:06 AM)folkertino Wrote: razzafrzafrza (muttley voice)

nice one!
I pictured Sideshow Bob when I read that!!